First Meet

Previously,
After this both of them went to their room knowing nothing can be done regarding this...

Later in the evening,
Both of the girls were currently in their room just sitting and chatting about random stuff..
Jennie- Unnie I am bored..
Jisoo- Let's go and meet our babies..
Jennie- Ohh Yeahhh let's goo
Both of them stood up changed their clothes and went towards their car..

Jennie- Ohh Yeahhh let's gooBoth of them stood up changed their clothes and went towards their car

Jennie's outfit

Jisoo's Outfit

Jennie- I will drive..
Jisoo- Okiee I will msg that bitch..

On Chat,
Jisoo- Bitch we are coming in 10, get ready..
????- Right now??
Jisoo- Yeahh
????- Alright girl..

Jisoo- I told her we will be there in 10
Jennie- Got it
She said increasing the speed..
Jisoo- Ohh you don't know how long I have dreamt to have fun with you all at night in the club..
Jennie- Yeahh but mom didn't let us saying that it is not safe and all that stuff..

After 10 minutes there reached their destination and saw two hot as fuck girls standing there waiting for someone or to be exact for them..

????- Yooo bitches..
Jisoo- Rosè, Lisa my babies
She said hugging both of them..

Jennie- It's been 3 months since we hung together..
Lisa- Let's gooo woohoo..
All of them settled down in the car and left to the club..

Jisoo- Soo let's rock--
Jisoo's sentence was cutted when her phone rang
Jisoo- Wait guys it's mom let me attend this..
Jennie- Wait I am also coming you both go..
Lisa and Rosè nodded disappearing in the crowd..while Jennie and Jisoo went outside the club..

On Call,
Jisoo- Hello haa maa
Mom- Jisoo where are you both
Jisoo- We-we are in the campus mom why??
(She asked nervously..)
Mom- Umm maybe because I happen to be a friend of the dean of you college who just told me you left the campus that to in clubbing outfits..
(She said anger and sarcasm dripping from her voice..)
Jisoo- Maaa that's not fair we are old enough to go to a club it's cheating..
(She said whining..)
Mom- I told you it's not safe at night go in the morning I have no issue and also I want you both back in the campus within 30 minutes..
Jisoo- Seriously maa morning mai club kon jata h, and Whatever bye..