Different yet Similar

Previously,
After around 10 minutes they came back after changing.

Present,
The girls were done changing, but when they came out of the bathroom they were quite surprised by the view in front of them.
Due to girls taking way too long to change boys decided to change in the room only. So when the girls were done Jin and V both were shirtless because they sleep shirtless.
Jin's back was facing the girls while V was facing towards the girls.

V- Do you guys have any normal clothes?? now you are wearing t-shirts that are barely covering your legs...
Hearing Tae's comment Jin turned around to have a look at the girl's outfits...

Jennie- Look who's talking like man you are literally standing in front of us shirtless!!
Jisoo- Exactly we can also say the same thing why are you not wearing a t-shirt??

Jin- Because we sleep shirtless...
Jisoo-Yeahh we also sleep like this okay.

Jin- Then it won't be our fault if something happens to you at night.

He said smirking while taking large steps towards Jisoo, panicking she also started taking steps backward but soon bathroom's door stopped her from taking further steps. Jin reached her in no time trapping her in between his arms..

Jisoo- Yaa wh-what are you do-doing??

Jin placed one of his hands on her waist while the other one on the door nob, in one swift motion he pushed her and opened the door as a result Jisoo landed on the solid ground with her bum being the victim. She just glared the man in front of her with burning eyes while Jin just winked at her with the biggest smirk on his face, unable to control anymore tae started laughing his ass off...

Jisoo- Yaaaa you pervert!!

Jennie- Come on unnie get up, we should sleep we have classes we need to attend tomorrow unlike SOMEONE...

She said highlighting the word 'someone' while glaring at Tae who was busy writing codes on his laptop. Both of the girls took the upper beds and went to sleep while the boys decided to work the whole night on their new projects...

THE NEXT MORNING, AT 6 AM

Jisoo was the first one to wake up which is rare for her sleepy ass, getting down from her bed she saw both of the boys sleeping with their heads peacefully resting on their study tables, shrugging her shoulders she went to freshen herself up...

After freshening herself she went and woke up Jennie who was also surprised to see her sister up this early, but she went to get ready for their first day in the country's number one university...

Jennie- Should we wake them up, they will get late.

Jisoo- No let them be they deserve it.

She said and left their room followed by Jennie, both of them entered their first class which was Dancing, both of them had loved dancing ever since childhood and were always keen to learn it professionally as a result both of them took it as an additional subject... Both of them were from different majors but had a few classes together...

Jisoo was from Fashion Designing major while Jennie was from sculpture major but because of their parents both of them took Computer Science as an additional subject along with others like Sketching because of their extraordinary talent in art...

Boys were different yet similar to girls, both of them were computer science majors but had different dreams, Jin wanted to start his own business as an app developer while Tae wanted to be a game developer, both of them had promised each other to start a business together and succeed together... being great at dancing both the boys took dancing as an additional subject...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soo guys I know a really short chapter but I was busy with my studies lately and didn't even had time to relax...
Anyway, as today is my birthday I am gifting you all with this cute short chapter, hope you like it and please support me