Born From Hell

Okay yeah this one I gotta give a warning before reading, pretty dark chapter

5 Years Ago

She runs through the forest, her feet bleeding and her lungs stinging painfully trying to keep up catching air. The galloping of multiple horses and the aggressive shouts of armored men pushes herself to keep running no matter how much pain swells across her body.

Arrows zing past her till two strike her in the back and thigh causing her to crash into mud and cry out in agony. She whispers as she drags herself through the mud, the men beginning to surround her.

She knows what'll happen if they capture her: Torture her, violate her, murder her like barbarians and leave her body to the buzzards when everything is completed.

She feels their cold gauntlet hands grabbing her and tries to thrash and jerk against their grips as they drag her through the ground in front of their leader who looks down apathetic at her.

She feels her hearing go numb looking at the words leaving his mouth, her eyes widen before rolling back and her face enrages. She releases a primal scream, eyes red with fury as a violent burst of hex energy evaporates the knights holding her.

She levitates to her feet, the hunters firing arrows into her chest and back as she stumbles back before looking up at them seething with primal rage upon her face. The arrows burn to ashes, moving her hands at them lifting them into the air.

Their pained screams fall to deaf ears before they explode into bloody paste, showering her in their blood as more hunters charge at her trying to get a hit on her.

She turns around and swings her arm at them, random parts of their bodies explode as they collapse before her with some screaming out cries before silenced by dark red spikes impaling them high in the air.

She slams her energized hands into the ground, burning and decaying the forest around her killing the hunters trying to flee only leaving their leader alive.

She walks through the flames flexing her glowing fingers watching him trying to pathetically crawl away from her.

"No please-Please!" He cries out at her before she raises him in the air, ripping his Skeleton from his body without hesitation.

She looks around the decimated environment coming back to her senses and flinches back at the carnage surrounding her. She looks down trembling, her hands shaking completely caked in their blood and runs off into the night.

She reaches a river and immediately gets into it, splashing and scrubbing water over her bloodied body. She only felt cursed, everywhere she went chaos and destruction followed a step behind her.

She looks up as a thunderstorm pours down heavy rain on her. She closes her eyes and let's herself float in the river, washing the blood away to cleanse herself like a baptism.

All she could do now is accept herself for who she truly is: living chaos.

Her worn out clothing transforms into a stylish crimson and black suit, a crown forming on her head. She sinks into the river before opening her red eyes.

5 Years Now

She looks out at the storm brewing in the snowy horizons, been months since she's even seen her surroundings have a single clear blue day. She looks down at the ground, noticing a crescent dart on the ground and picks it up examining it in her hand.

She thought about it, kindness. All her life the only people to truly bring her happiness was her own family but she lost them all years past. What more could she lose by now? A castle and servants didn't bring her even happiness let alone kindness, only made her feel more lonely in the world.

Yet here a man of an Egyptian Deity came before herself to offer peace and even kindness and she rejected him for it. Her mind stirs before deciding to take a leap of faith and venture back out to the world once more.

Please proceed to the next chapter!