200 Years Later, New Threat and New Guardian

It had been two years since Pitch Black was defeated. Now the five guardians were back at the North Pole with a new threat. 

The Man in Moon showed them a clocked figured with a scythe in his skeleton  hands.

"Grim Reaper." whispered North with his thick Russian accent

North, better know at Santa Clause was an immense, tall, buff man. With his bright blue eyes full of wonder, thick black eyebrows and his signature long white beard and mustache. He wears a black fur hat, a long red coat with black fur trim and a red plaid shirt. He has he words "naughty" and "nice" are tattooed on each forearm and carries two swords strapped to his waist when away from home.

"Who?" asked the eighteen year old Jack Frost

Jack has white hair, striking blue eyes, and pale skin. He has a tall stature, and slim. His clothing is a blue hooded sweater, frost collecting around the ring of the collar, and trousers bound with lighter material starting from the knee down to the rather tattered and frayed bottom, and is barefoot. In his hand was a staff with a G-shaped arch, resembling a shepherd's crook. 

"He is worse than Pitch." said Bunny with his Australian accent

Bunny is also known as the Easter Bunny. He is a Pooka and stands between six to seven feet tall. He has grayish-blue fur, flower-like imprints on both his forehead and shoulders, and bright green eyes. He wears leather bracers set with orange stones, a single-strap holster with which he carries his boomerangs, and leather wrappings on his feet. 

"Why is he a threat? He has never been a threat before." said Tooth really fast

Tooth is the tooth fairy and is a part human, part hummingbird hybrid. She has tan skin and violet eyes. Instead of hair, she has feathers that make a curved upward style. Instead of clothes, her entire body seems to be covered in mini feathers. Around her wrists and ankles there seem to be golden lines that appear to look like golden bracelets and golden anklets, as well as gold feathers on either side of her head for earrings. Tooth also has long, drapery feathers that start at her waist line and end at her knees. They give the appearance of a skirt or dress.

Sandy the sandman is a short man. Dressed in Dreamsand appearing as a night robe. His hair, vaguely clownish, is golden and short, styled into five points, and glitters like his sand. He also has tiny feet and golden brown eyes. Images flashed above his head as his fellow guardians talked.

Moon's light shone brighter. 

"Manny is choosing new guardian!" said North now paying attention 

The light shined bright on the pedestal. A figured appeared. It was a girl about eighteen. She was wearing a traditional Mexican dress that hanged off the shoulders. Her long hair over one shoulder. Her face was hard to see but they could tell she had somesort of makeup on.

"Well isn't it little Calavera." said Bunny

"So the kangaroo knows the new guardian. Who is she?" asked Jack

"I. Am. Not. A. Kangaroo. Mate." said Bunny through clenched teeth

"Calavera Murete. Yetis!" cried North

"He isn't going to do the same thing he did to me?" asked Jack. "Is he?"

"Probably." said Tooth and Bunny 

Sandy shrugged.