Messing Up With Wrong Temper

Hello there beautifuls 😊❤️.Thank you so much for your votes and comments. Hope so you are liking the storyline 🙂. Do comment and tell me.So here I am with next chapter.........Enjoy 😊.

Batuk and Bondita were lost in each other's eyes .Unknown emotions erupting in their heart and both lost in their own happy bubble.

Dhruv and Sarang were looking at their two friends with widened eyes.

Sarang: Dhruv ye chal kya raha hai.........

( Dhruv , what the hell is happening........)

Matlab yeh dono ek dusri ke aakhon main aise dekh rahe hai jaise duniyaa main dekhne ke liye kuch bachha he na ho.

( Means see they are lost in each other's eyes so much as if there is nothing more intresting left in this world rather than them.)

Dhruv hit him on his head and said.
Chup.....Pagal........

( Shut up......Idiot....)

Sarang glared at him and said.

Main pagal .....Maine sach kaha aur main pagal.

( I am an idiot......although I said truth still I am Idiot....)

Thik hai........

( Fine......)

Ab tum dekho.

( NOW see......)

And he cleared his throat and said in a loud tone.

Batuk...........

But as if deaf Batuk and Bondita will still in their own world.

Bondita..............

But even that didn't have any effect on them.

Sarang raised his eyebrows at Dhruv and said.

Kaha tha na koyi farak nahi padegi........

( Told you it won't have any effect........)

Dhruv chuckled along with him and went towards Batuk and shaked him vigorously causing them to break up from their beautiful eyelock.

Sarang sighed heavily and said .

Finally back on earth...........

Bondita was face flushed red and Batuk glared at Sarang who just gave him a chasere cat smile.

Dhruv chuckled looking at his friends and then said.

Acha ab chalo library main jaana hai na.

( Fine now let's move towards library)

Batuk looked at Bondita who smiled at him and they group moved ahead.

Unknown to the fact that someone had witnessed the scene with red eyes and was craving for revenge.

..........................

Batuk was all engrossed in reading his book along with his Mishti and two musketeers of his friends.

When they heard a voice behind in a british accent.

Bondita.........

All of them turned towards the source standing there.It was Lily De Costa........

Sister of Jack although she was Jack's sister she was sweet little girl and Bondita's good friend.

All of them smiled looking at her and Bondita said with a bright smile

Hi Lily.........