The Star Witness

Hello there beautifuls 😊❤️. Thank you so much for your votes and comments. Do comment and tell me if you liked the story or not. So here is the next chapter.
Enjoy.........😊.

AFTER 1 YEAR

Days passed by Bondita and Batuk along with our team of Fitoori's had formed a group of young revolutionarist. All of them had grew a strong friendship the one you call as a lifetime .

But Batuk and Bondita shared a unique and beautiful one .

The one where you don't need words to understand each other eyes are enough ......

The one when you know the other needs you without even saying it.

The one where you are connected with each other with heart and soul.

Batuk was now a 17 year old bashfully handsome youngster with his morals held high and with a thorough gentleman quality.

While Bondita was a 16 year old beautiful maiden with big doe shape innocent eyes and a strong and brave heart.

While there friends Sarang and Dhruv where also grown as handsome gentlemen who would die for their friends .

And Robert and Lily were true and constant companion and they together formed a group of young revolutionarist

Who would raise their voice against any injustice being towards women, children and young girls.

While , The Roy Choudhary were falling in silence of acception and ignorance .

Kaka , Som and Anirudh were only persons in the whole Baadi who supported Batuk and Bondita wholeheartedly and helped them out

Bondita still respected Anirudh as her Shikshak Babu with nothing but genuine respect towards him . While Batuk behaved well enough civil with him.

While Manorama well she was just as civil with them but all of them could notice her certain envious stares towards Bondita these days
Well offcourse due to the great Sampoorna's effect . While Binoy he was just unaffected by things occuring in the house .

Well you can say the family members are getting distant from each other . The only thing that is keeping them under one roof is Bondita if wasn't of her the everyday arguments , fights , envys and ignorance would have break the family.

But she tries her every effort so that things don't reach peak let's say her efforts doesn't go in vain .

But credit doesn't goes to her alone its Batuk too who tries to keep everyone together just he loves to stay behind the stage and not on foreground.

Bondita and Batuk had came a long way together.

And the fight and struggles were not easy .

Even after arresting Jack for his crime Bondita's character was questioned and so were Batuk's intention.

But they fought it together.

They raised their voice.

They fought for the Right.

Bondita proved every person wrong who questioned her dignity and showed them the mirror of truth.

She also fought for girls who were being sexually abused by their own family members

And Batuk and all her friends were always their standing strong with her and fighting with her.

The group of young revolutionarist fought and send those monsters to rigorous punishments who thought girls just as a toy to play with.

Thus saving many girls dignities and live and thus earning respect and love from whole of the tulsipur.

Thus the people came towards them with their problems and all of our young revolutinarist tried to help them with all their might.