𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐚 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

"𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔." - 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐝𝐞𝐧

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Blonde locks laid splayed over her face, shielding the bright warm rays of the sun making its way through her balcony, the remains of her tears staining her delicate rose cheeks. A 

The next morning Dawn woke up with puffy red eyes, she couldn't believe how much she had cried.

In all honesty she wasn't sure why he's action angst her so but they did, maybe she expected to actually connect with James after all, but of course he simply views her as a piece of meat.

After getting the help of her lady in waiting who told her that cold spoons over her eyes would do the trick. She quickly changed into her gown, her grandmother's necklace hanging as always around her neck.

Dawn had made up her mind then and there to avoid everyone this morning, even opting to hide in the closets and bathrooms whenever someone walked by, if necessary, and by everybody she meant James.

She knew she couldn't wait much longer to try and convince her brother to be on her side to call off the engagement.

She just needed a way to approach things.

She couldn't just simply say she didn't want to marry because that certainly doesn't work. Dawn needed a better approach, and so far, making James reveal his true personality was the key, prove he wasn't as perfect as her family deemed him to be.

"Just ask him, what's the worse that can happen?" She mumbled to herself as she wondered through the halls, stopping to do something she enjoyed, looking out the window, her eyes focused on some servants who greeted the Stark's family for todays activity.

Her parents wanted to make a small gathering, invite some of the most prestigious families and have a small dinner, in honor of the social season starting soon.

She was very exited for the games they had planned; especially modern croquet, that was, if her parents let her play, they usually made her sit with the other ladies and talk about marriage prospects and what not.

"Who are you talking to?" A voice behind her made her jump as she looked back sighing in relief at the sight of her brother. "Jesus Steve, I'll have to put a bell on you. Why are you so quiet anyways?"

A smile graced his lips as he chuckled moving closer to her.

"You're people watching again?" He wondered out loud.

He knew she was acting odd today, but wasn't sure if he should ask her about it, it must be something with James, because he's also been acting weird all morning too.

Everyone knew and nobody was going to ask.

"Perhaps," she looked as her father slapped the back of Howard Starks, their laughter making way to her ears even from far away, "Anyways, why are you here  brother, and not with your boyfriend?" Dawn taunted smirking over to him.

Rolling his eyes Steve gave his sister a gentle push to the side. "You're the one who's going to marry him."

"Must you always say that? How infuriating."