ii

Hello, everyone! I'm back with another interview! 

I know. I know. Why so bagal? Why so picky?

Guys. I am a picky person. I have that certain taste I look for in a story. As I stated in the story description AND the story cover, the stories and their authors that are and will be (hopefully) featured here are the ones whose stories made pierced my heart. 

I've already made another one in my drafts for stories that you guys want to get featured, but...I'm still stumped on exactly how to go about and do it. 🥲 Suggestions are highly appreciated. You know you can always slip into my DMs whether here or on IG.

But enough about that! I'm so excited for this interview (I am always excited for these interviews. HAHAHAHAHA!) as I have had been wanting to conduct an interview with her for a long time. (Don't come at me please 😙✌🏼)

Read the fun, quirky (🤭) interview I had with @hellogorg_c below! Happy reading!

~~~

Teili: So to formally start the interview, I'd like to greet you a happy afternoon, miss!

Cha: Good afternoon! <3

T: First things first, let's talk about your story, "My Constant".

C: Sure, sure.

T: How did you come up with the title?

C: Actually, there was this Filipino movie. I forgot the title eh. Tapos sa last part ng movie nabanggit yung "my constant chuchu". Tapos ayon, I've been interested [in] it. Sabi ko, "Why not i-try ko gawan ng story." And I didn't [expect] it to boom.

T: I see. What about the plot of the story? Where did you get the idea for it?

C: Uh, ano...actually I didn't think about the plot itself. I mean, when I started the story, I was just writing what's on my mind. I thought hindi ko matatapos yung story since nakailang try na ako ng ibang story. Tapos ayon, day by day nakakakuha ako [ng ideas mula] sa imagination ko.

T: I relate to how that feels. Minsan the story doesn't go the way we want it, too. So, which part of the story did you have the hardest time writing?

C: After ng conflict between Freda and Aiden. That's the hardest part since masyado akong na-overwhelmed sa part ng conflict [dahil] hindi ko na naisip yung aftermath non. Hindi na-plano if anong mangyayari kay Freda...ganon.

T: Wow. Pero for real lang, hindi ko namalayan. I thought the story went real smooth! So, which part of the book was the most fun to write?

C: Chapter 50 hanggang sa mga bonus chapters. I found it cute kasi hahaahahahah

T: Oxo. I agree hahahaha cute and fluffy tapos you keep on kicking your legs sa kilig!!! Next q, would you and your main character/s get along?

C: Yasss. Actually, Freda and I have the same behavior, we both love chocolates! And for Aiden, I think oo rin since I have a lot of guy friends just like him and we get along.

T: If you could meet your characters in real life, what would you say to them?

C: To Freda, I would say hmm...I love how sweet you are and how genuine your love is. To Aiden, I hope to meet someone like you someday, someone who will love me unconditionally like how you love Freda.

T: Ehe...kinikilig na naman ako. Sanaol kay Freda.

C: Same beh! Hahahahahahaha

T: If you were to write a spin-off about a side character, which would you pick?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 19, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

#AraCos Spotlightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें