kiss

billie slowly opened her eyes and yawned. looking up at y/n talking to finneas and claudia, she furrowed her eyebrows. "how did i get here?" she thought to herself, before her memory came flooding back.

realizing she was laying on y/n, she quickly sat up and blushed. y/n turned her attention to billie and smiled. "you're awake! did you sleep good?" billie nodded, smiling back. "i uh- i'm sorry for sleeping on you.."

y/n chuckled softly. "hey, i did the same last night. it's okay."

billie looked to her left to see finneas and claudia staring at the two of them. "what?" she questioned, earning a laugh from finneas. "nothing, just that the two of you would make a cute ass couple."

"what? no, ew. of course not." y/n chuckled nervously.

"yeah..definitely not.." billie agreed, while looking at her fingers and fiddling with her rings.

"mhm.." claudia hummed, raising an eyebrow.

they sat in silence for a bit until billie spoke up. "wait. how do you guys know each other?" she asked, pointing to y/n and claudia.

"oh." claudia chuckled and looked at y/n. "well, y/n, joshua and i have known each other since we were kids. we were the best of friends, hung out like twenty four seven. but then when i was around sixteen, i had to move because of work and shit. the three of us promised to stay in touch but ended up losing contact." she smiled sadly at y/n.

"but.." y/n continued. "we ran into each other the other night at the grammys." they smiled at each other. "and it was like we were never apart."

"woah." billie chuckled softly. "it's cool that you guys found each other again."

"yeah." claudia agreed and y/n nodded. "it really is."

"anyway..i should probably get going home." y/n spoke.

"already?" billie pouted.

"yeah my moms going to kill me if i go any later." y/n chuckled.

"okay wait just give me josh's number before you go please?" claudia requested, making y/n nod and give her his number. "thank youu."

"i can drop you?" billie offered, making y/n smile and shake her head. "it's okay, i have my car here." billie looked disappointed but just shrugged. she then opened her arms for y/n to fall into, and gave her a quick peck on the cheek, making y/n blush. "i'll talk to you later?" the two pulled away and y/n nodded. "yeah." they smiled at each other before y/n said her goodbyes to everyone and left.

as soon as she got in the car, she was flooded with texts from claudia. rolling her eyes, she typed out a reply.

claudia
she kissed your cheek?!'(!*!!&?

claudia
bro.

claudia
she fucking kissed you.

claudia
I TOLD YOU SHE LIKES YOU

y/n
MAYBE SHE DOES? OR MAYBE it was just a friendly peck on the cheek? idk

claudia
y/n.

claudia
i swear to god.

claudia
y'all are gonna end up together in like a month.

y/n
no.

claudia
i bet you 20$

y/n
might as well pay me rn

claudia
yeah right okay now shut up and drive safe ily

y/n
okay okay ilyt

y/n smiled as she got off her phone and stepped on the gas. "maybe claudias right? but like, why would billie like someone like me?" she mumbled to herself as she drove home.