Encounter

Ajax slammed his door as soon as he reached inside his place. His uncontrollable breathe slowly getting back to normal. He slumped right in front of his door and grabbed his chest.

"How the hell he has same energy as Tsaritsa?" he murmured. His hand moved inside the bag and took out the suppressants. He swallowed it without water and hugged himself. After a while the suppressants kicked his pheromones back, he stood and lied down on the bed.

"I shouldn't met him like that."

###

The next morning was the foul day. Someone rang the bell several times only to wake up the young man. He opened it harshly and found the culprit in tight jersey and trousers.

"Hello, neighbor. I'm sorry for what I did yesterday," he smiled. Ajax shocked.

"How did you know my place?"

"I asked the landlord, duh. Don't be tense, I won't bite you," he teased. He handed a pack of fruits.

"O-oh, thanks," he said. 'Worst timing to see my target.'

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Zhongli," he extended his hand with a great smile. Ajax took it.

"I'm Childe," he said. Zhongli smirked and pulled him gently to sniff around his neck. "What the fuck?!"

"Oh, sweet. You have the smell of honey and vanilla, like ice cream," he praised. He pushed him hard and growled.

"Mind your manners, neighbor," he threatened.

"My bad. Anyway, nice to meet you, Childe," he smiled. After he walked away, he got in and hit the wall with rage.

"That son of a bitch! That's why I despise alpha!" he roared. He almost threw the basket of fruits, but he hesitated and placed it on the table. He rubbed his neck and blushed a little.

"Shit."

He could sense a hint of his scent and rubbed it hard to conceal it. He hurriedly washed himself because he gave up to erase it. After finished cleaning himself, he walked out to the market.

At night, he sprayed perfume to conceal his scent and satisfied with his look. He hurriedly left his apartment before meet him, but when the lift opened, his face turned sour.

"Ah, fancy to see you, Childe. Gonna go somewhere?" Zhongli greeted.

"None of your business, Zhongli," he replied as he walked in and stood a bit far from here. Zhongli laughed a little.

"Do you still upset with what I did, lil boy?" he asked.

"Isn't it obvious, you dense old man?" he replied. Zhongli flinched a little.

"Do I look old in your eyes?" he asked. Ajax looked at him from head to toe. Right now he's wearing a soft cream turtleneck, a pair of brown trousers and black sneakers, it's a lie to say him looks old, but Ajax couldn't say the truth either. He looked away.

"Yes you are," he replied. Zhongli smirked and pulled his chin as gentle as he could.

"A liar fox like you needs to be disciplined," he whispered. Ajax pushed him away.

"I should've kick your ass for being disrespectful," he growled.

"I'm sorry. Ah, I should go now. See ya, little fox," he bid goodbye and walked away, while the ginger man trying to hide his red face. He ran toward the club and grabbed Ekaterina.

"I need to talk with you. Now," he growled. He dragged her into the office and put her in the corner.

"You didn't say that I'm staying under one roof with the target!" he yelled.

"I forgot to tell you about that, Sir," she squeaked. Ajax scratching his head and growling.

"Ah, damn it. Now how should I kill him if he knows my face?" he complained. "Ugh, whatever. Where is my uniform?"

"Right there," she said while pointing the table. He grabbed it fast and left the room to change his clothes. After a while he came back with new uniform.

"Well you can start preparing for the work, Sir," she said.

"Please call me Childe while I'm here."

"Yes, Sir."

He walked down to the counter and prepped everything until the business hour starts. A wave of people walked in and enjoyed the party. He was quite busy when someone called him with a smirk stuck on his face.

"Childe."

He glanced and irked when he saw the unwanted person sat right next to him innocently. He quickly swift right before him and smiled.

"Hello, neighbor. You have a lot of time to disturb me, eh?" he mocked. The amber man only chuckled and waved his finger.

"Nah, it's my free time. Give me something refreshing," he said calmly. Ajax nodded and made him the red cherry colored beverage with mint and lemon inside.

"Pretty one. What is it?" he asked.

"I called it Red Mojito," he answered. He focused on serving other guests, didn't notice the mafia leader set his eyes on him. He walked to the second floor and talked to Ekaterina, then got inside the VIP room with several people. A guard walked to the counter and pointed Ajax.

"You, follow me," he said. Ajax was surprised, yet he nodded and followed the big tall bald guard to the VIP room. He stopped right before the door.

"You don't tell me I'm gonna serve the VIP guests."

"It's his wish," he said. Ajax grunted a little and stepped in. He jolted a little when the pheromones of alphas filled that room and hurriedly covered his nose.

'Fuck?! What was he thinking? Trying to destroy me in a pack of alphas?'

"Oi, bartender! Hurry up and make me the drink!" someone yelled. He gulped and smiled.

"On it, Sir," he replied. He dashed to the counter and showed his skills to the guests. Some of them were excited, but the mafia leader only yawned and played around with an omega lady next to him.

'Tch, he's a womanizer, huh? Wait, what am I thinking? It's none of your business, idiot,' he screamed in his thought. After serving the customers, he went back to his position to wipe the glasses, but his eyes sometimes glanced to the leader who leaving some marks on her neck. His face blushed a little.

"...der! Bartender!"

Ajax snapped out and turned to his customer with his business smile, but his smile faded away after he saw them slowly gathered around him.

"Guess what?! This bartender is an omega!"