Alert

Zhongli hurriedly left the university and jumped in the car. A man with yellow eyes, black and green short hair turned his head from the driver seat.

"To the office, Xiao," he said while taking off his bloody coat and shirt.

"Who did that to you?"

"Ah, one of Tsaritsa's dogs I presume. Did you do what I order you?"

"Yes, Master."

He started the engine and drove passing the tight road packed with a lot of cars and buses. Zhongli wiped his unscarred chest and smirked.

"Guess the assassin didn't know I'm not a human," he said.

"I thought Tsaritsa won't dare to lay a finger on you," Xiao commented.

"Who knows? However, it's a fatal mistake to send an omega to be the assassin," he replied.

"An omega, Sir?"

"Yeah, an omega. I just played around with him," he smirked. Xiao looked at his shadow by the mirror.

"Shall I kill him?"

"I want to play with him a little more, Xiao. No need to rush," he said.

"...as you wish, Sir."

###

Ajax just came out of the bathroom when his phone ringing. He hurriedly grabbed it and answered.

"Hello?"

"Ajax, you still alive?" Signora said. He frowned to hear such words she spouted.

"Uhh, you wish me to die?"

"I'm serious here. Exuvia sent us a package, and you know what they sent?"

"What's it?"

"A dog's head."

"A... dog's head? Why Exuvia...oh, shit," he cussed.

"Tartaglia, what did you do?"

"I failed on killing Morax, and he knew my face," he answered. Signora didn't say anything, created an odd atmosphere for the young man. He could hear she sighing.

"I get it. Hold on, I'll pick you up soon."

"What? No! I won't leave until I finish my mission. Don't you dare come here, Signora," he rejected. Signora scoffed.

"Oi, boy. You messed up with your mission, what else do you want?" she attacked. Ajax bit his lip.

"I have a matter with that son of bitch. Please don't abort my mission, besides I'm still in my studies, right?"

"...damn, you're right. Fine, do as you wish. However, I'll report this to Her Highness," Signora reminded.

"Understand. Thank you," he hurriedly hung up and sighed loud.

"Ah, what a headache," he murmured. He was drying his hair while checking on the phone, finding a new message from unknown. He sulked when checked it to find out the sender was the target.

Hello, little fox

"For Tsaritsa's sake, this bastard needs to die," he screamed. He was about to delete the message when that unknown number called him. He rejected it without hesitation, but the second call irritated him, he ended to answer it.

"What do you want?" he enraged. He could hear a soft laugh from his lips.

"You, of course. It's a shame I couldn't visit you today," he replied shameless. Ajax almost slammed his phone, but due to his needs, he controlled himself.