Chapter 8

" Taehyung look  it's us .. we were so adorable" Jihoon said for a moment Taehyung too realised how close they were in the past.  

" It's in the past Jihoon .. Past never comes back " Taehyung said and tried to go away until Jihoon grasped him by his wrist .  " Taehyung please atleast listen to me " Jihoon pleaded.

Taehyung yanked away his hand from her grip . " What do you want me to hear Jihoon ? You ran away from your wedding just because you wanted to fetch your dreams . Did you ever think that I'll always permit about your studies ? No right " Taehyung said to her with a frustated expression ...

" Taehyung .. I know I was wrong , But I came back for you , for our love " Jihoon said while Taehyung scoffed .. " 3 years Jihoon  . Do you think I still love you and haven't moved on ? " Taehyung said while mocking her ..

" Let's prove it now " saying this Jihoon slammed her lips on his taking him by Suprise . By intention or not Taehyung kissed her back with the same passion . But their moment' broke due to the sudden noise begin them ..

There stood Olivia with eyes wide , mouth opened . Her sunglass which were in her hand dropped because of the scene infront of her .

Hearing the noise Taehyung pushed away Jihoon and straightened himself before turning . His eyes went wide on seeing Olivia standing on the door frame . Unintentionally his heart felt a pang ..

" Olivia .. it's not what you think ? " Taehyung stumbled on his feet to catch the running Olivia . They entered the room while huffing . Taehyung locked the door .. " that was quite a run " Olivia said while panting ..

" Olivia  that kiss -- " Taehyung started but was cut by Olivia. " You don't have to explain it Mr Kim" Olivia said with a tight smile

But deep inside she felt hurt ..

___

The next day was a big day for the employees working in Kim corporation . Today is the day when Kim corporation is gaining the most successful business awards .

Taehyung dressed up in the most stunning outfit . He walked down the stairs to the living room where stood Olivia in knee length professional outfit .

" Mr Kim ready to go " she asked Taehyung while he nodded not removing his eyes from her . She walked infront of him and opened the car door for him . Settling inside they went to the award show .

" I must say you're looking gorgeous in your outfit Olivia " Taehyung complimented her while She nodded with a blush . " You're looking handsome too Mr Kim ' Olivia said ..

...

" Ladies and gentlemen, the most successful business awards Goes to

KIM TAEHYUNG OF KIM CORPORATION FROM SOUTH KOREA " the MC said while others clapped .. Taehyung got up an walked towards the stage with a proud smile on his face .

" Thanks a lot for this award . Not only me , my employees are my strength . Just because of their hard work I accompanied this position today " Taehyung answered while the audience cheered ..

" Mr Kim is this true that you have some connection with Ms Jihoon , the international fashion designer " one of the reporters asked .. Taehyung looked at them with cold eyes..

" No .. I had some sort of relationship with her ..but now My one and only girlfriend who is going to be my life partner that's Ms Olivia Millan " Taehyung said while pointing at Olivia who just sat in the chair stiff and stunned ...

To be continued 😄

Um .. okay I just got to know that few are staying in abroad.  One of my uncle is staying in Russia .. ( 😫) and one of my aunt is staying in Germany 😫😫😫

Do vote and comment ☺️

(◠‿◕)