Chapter 14

" okay Namjoon Why ----- Omo who is she ? " Jin asked as soon as he opened the door  " Calm your shoulders down Jin Hyung . She is Olivia , Taehyung's private caretaker and girlfriend " Namjoon smiled at him .. Olivia bowed in respect... " Hello Mr Kim it's nice to meet you " Olivia said making Jin smile at her . " Same .. Come in you two " Jin invited them in ...

_______

" Aish .. I shouldn't have said those words to her " Taehyung mumbled while glancing at the mirror he sighed but Today it really was her fault to ignore Jihoon's words . " Tae .. Why are there in your room . Come let's eat " Jihoon said from outside of his room . " Hm .. you have it I'm not hungry " Taehyung said being worried sick about Olivia .. " Are you worrying about that girlfriend of yours " she said and stepped inside his room ..

" Hm .. it's quite late at night " Taehyung hummed .. " She isn't even your taste Taehyung why bother keeping..and yes if you think that You'll detach yourself from me by showing her as your girlfriend then you're wrong Taehyung . You're mine . " Jihoon said making Taehyung glare at her .. " Don't forget your past deeds Jihoon . Be grateful that I kept you in this house   " Saying this he dashed out of his room leaving a glaring Jihoon ...

On reaching his car , Taehyung dialled Olivia's number . ' the number you're calling is currently switched off . You can wait or call again later '

" Shit .. " but then he remembered of inserting a gps tracker on her wrist watch .. hurrying he found her location which showed Kim Namjoon's house location .. " Wait what is she doing over there ? " Taehyung asked himself and drove off ..

_____

" I must say Mr Jin .. your cooking skills are mind blowing " Olivia said while she volunteered to help Jin in washing the dishes . " Oh ofcourse .. And thanks for the compliment " Jin said praising himself a bit . " Btw .. you didn't tell me the reason of you spending the night on the park " Jin's question made Olivia stop dead in her tracks ..." Um .. Taehyung yelled at me .. and kind of told me to get lost " Olivia said clearly embarassed ..

" Aish that punk ..I'll smack his ass with this spatula " Jin said and showed the spatula making Olivia chuckle ..just then the doorbell rang . Jin went to open it with the spatula in his hand  . " WHY THE COCONUT.. ARE YOU HERE FOR " hearing his yelling both Namjoon and Olivia rushed out..

" What is it hyung who are you shouting at ? " Namjoon asked pissed because he couldn't focus on his work   . " Um .. hey Hyungs .. I came here to take Olivia from here " Taehyung said making Jin glare at him . " And who gave you the permission to take her away from here .  Listen here Kim Taehyung  this World wide handsome Jin will never let you take Olivia from here certainly after what you did " Jin said ..

" Hyung please I'm sorry .. but Jihoon was hurt because of Olivia's neglectful behaviour " Taehyung stated making everyone roll their eyes . " That two faced bitch .. Aish why did you keep that snake in your house . Taehyung she wants you and Olivia to get seperated " Namjoon said ..

" Aniyo .. she is here till Monday . Just two days more hyung . " Taehyung said . Olivia who was silently to the conversation sighed in relief hearing that Jihoon will leave after two days . " Fine this is the last and the first warning I'm giving you " Jin said making Taehyung nod obidiently ..

Olivia sighed and followed Taehyung not before bidding goodbyes to Namjoon and Jin . " Oli .. I'm sorry .. " Taehyung pleaded making Olivia sigh . " It's okay Mr Kim .. " Olivia said and looked out of the window. But here Taehyung looked quite unsatisfied with her answer ..

To be continued 😄

Do vote and comment ☺️