Chapter 12

" Mr Kim .. um sorry I guess you're busy " Lucas said while he entered the living room . He cleared his throat . " Um .. no no Mr Lucas " Taehyung said and pulled away from the hug .

Olivia sniffed and swiped away her tears before straightening her clothes .
" So Mr Lucas " Taehyung Started . " Ms Jihoon will be discharged at 5pm . You're needed to feel the formalities " Lucas said ..

Taehyung nodded before letting out a sigh .." I'll be there before 5 " Taehyung said making Lucas nod before going away ..

" Did something happened to Jihoon ? " Olivia asked . " Yes she got injured in her shoot " Taehyung said before walking upstairs ..

" Jihoon Is admitted to hospital .. strange but I saw her pic yesterday in Twitter " Olivia mumbled to herself . She was walking to her room when she got pulled back by Taehyung ..

" Where are you going? " Taehyung asked in his deep husky voice while his arms around her waist hugging her from back . " To my room " she answered feeling shy at the skin ship..

" Your room is in upstairs " Taehyung hummed while nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck . Olivia felt her face and body warm up in his touch .. " Jihoon isn't here to see anything Mr Kim ...So I guess I can go to my room " as soon as the words left her mouth Taehyung stepped back ..

" Um .. yeah you may go Ms Millan " Taehyung said he is a bit offended because of what Olivia spoke . He ruffled his hairs before going to his room to get some sleep ..

______

At Seoul City Hospital

" Here are the forms Mr Kim .. are you any of her relatives " the doctor asked . Taehyung looked at Jihoon and then at the doctor before nodding.  " I'm Jihoon's soon to be husband " Taehyung said ..

Jihoon smirked in victory . After filling up the forms Taehyung carried Jihoon to the car . They were surrounded with Bodyguards to avoid Paparazzi ..

" Jihoon I'll get you a caretaker to take care of you " Taehyung said making Jihoon frown . " You have your caretaker why don't she take care of me .. " Jihoon said while smirking internally ..

" She is my girlfriend Jihoon " Taehyung stated while clenching his jaw .. " I'm not telling that she
Is some maid . Taehyung she can take care of me why will we trust someone unknown in this you know right what happened to me " Jihoon said making Taehyung sigh ..

" Fine .. " he agreed . The driver drove the car to his house. .

Olivia was watching tv , when Taehyung entered with Jihoon in his arms . He looked at her and called her " Olivia " Taehyung called her ..

" Ys Taehyung .. " Olivia said while she nearly rolled her eyes on Jihoon . " Prepare her room .. I'll take her there " Taehyung said to which Olivia nodded ..

" No Taehyung I'll live in your room from today onwards " Jihoon said making Taehyung and Olivia looked at her In shock .. " Jihoon. .. Olivia is staying in my room " Taehyung said ..

" Oh come on Taehyung .. can't you see my condition .. and Olivia can stay in my room for few days if she want " Taehyung groaned but agreed ..

" Olivia .. you will be taking care of her in this days .. " Olivia's head jolt upwards to look at him .. She looked at with disbelief eyes . " Why can't you assign someone else for this task " Olivia asked ..

" I don't trust anyone except you Olivia .. " Taehyung said .. her heart warmed up hearing his words  .

" I'm tired Taehyung " Jihoon said catching their Attention .. Taehyung nodded at Olivia before taking her upstairs ..

To be continued 😄

Do vote and comment ☺️

My story got deleted . This is the second time I'm writing this story . Please vote and support it ..