Feeding you

Diluc:
You weren't a picky baby but you would decide if you would except the food, depending on who was giving it to you. You would only trust diluc or Adeline to feed you. With any other servant or maid made you wail gaining Diluc or Adels attention. "What seems to be the problem?" Diluc asked. He was trying to fill out paper work but kept hearing noise from the baby room. "Sir, she just won't drink from her bottle! I've tried everything!" The maid exclaimed. "Ah, dont worry. I'll handle it." Diluc insisted. He carried you in his arms as you drank from you bottle.

Kaeya:
You were most definitely a picky eater and would judge food from its smell or appearance. "Cmon Y/N, its baby food." Kaeya said but you just kept screaming and banging the highchair with your hands. Ofcourse, you were bound to give in because...you didn't wanna stay hungry. And kaeya would praise and spoil you after.

Noelle:
You would basically eat anything on your plate so, feeding you wasn't a big problem for Noelle.

Ninguang:
Same to Kaeya, very picky eater and had strong preferences. Most of the time Ninguangs servants would just give in and give you what you want but Ninguang would just spoon feed you and you would just eat it.