First steps

Diluc:
Diluc was in his office signing paper work while you were outside. You somehow escaped through your playpen while the maid was making you baby food. You saw a small crack in the door that lead to the vineyard. You grabbed the wall in order to stand up and started wobbling to the door. Luckily, Diluc walked out his office to visit you as you were right to walk out the door. He picked you and put you back and your pen while you giggled and laughed." You did a good job just, don't try going outside."

Kaeya:
While Kaeya was TRYING to feed you, you got one of your toys dirty. He put you down and took your toy so he could clean it. You were angry so you held onto the wall and started wobbling to Kaeya. Kaeya was suprised to find you on his leg. He picked you up and smiled. "Nice job!" Kaeya said while you were put back into the play pen.

Noelle:
Again, you were looking out the library window and realized you can get out to your mother if you're sneaky enough. While lisa wasn't looking you stood up, holding onto the wall for support and wobbling to the door. Noelle came in and to her suprise, you were already near the door. She picked you up and you babbled at her "Mamwa!" You exclaimed. Noelle giggled and put you back to your pen.

Ninguang:
You were back into Ninguangs office and decided you wanted to sit on Ninguangs lap again. You silently escaped the pen and stood up almost falling down but she didn't. You wobbled to her leg to Ninguangs attention! "Momi!!!" You exclaimed. Ninguang was suprised but smiled at you as she put you on her lap. "Good job, dearest."