Chapter 3

Er saw a burnt letter rising before her eyes with the power of Yoon.

<......I want to fall in love with the best man......>

"No way, this best man part......."

"Yes. The strongest man in the world. That's how we decided to interpret 'the best man' written here."

Fuuuck.......

This is a real disaster.

'So the situation I'm in right now is.......'

Summarized in one sentence.

'If you don't succeed in your relationship by seducing your enemies of the past, you die. And you can't be reincarnated.'

It's a bonus to be in 24-hour mission mode for two years.

"And imprinting!"

"Do you know what an imprint is? My little client is the best!"

"Are your front teeth strong? Do you want to get punched by my fist imprinted on you?"

'Imprinting'

It means the love of the high ranking demon race.*(1)

The high ranking demon race has a slaughter instinct to kill each other.

So when they find true love, they imprint.

By imprinting, you can share some pain, feelings, and affection with the other person.

To put it to the extreme.......

'I even thought of being buried alive with you.' It's this.

Those who lose their imprinted counterparts live and die in pain.

That is, deeper than death, stronger than love.

The most-

'Perfect bond' in human's world.

But you want me to tie it up?

"In consideration of the specificity of the wish, we've selected the candidates for the adult high-master men that exist in the Empire now."

"......."

So they're all the ones I knew in my past lives......

'The problem is that I was a warrior of the Principality of Nirm, which is despised all over the world.'

In this Nephirim Empire, all three were not friendly because they were the main enemy.

Plus some of them would be really gnashing their teeth if she was Er.

"Are you telling me to die in publically? What's wrong with the candidate?"

Yoon opened his eyes wide and said innocently.

"Oh, did you notice?"

"......."

"I managed to communicate with the devildom and explain the situation. As a result......."

The terms and conditions of the agreement are whatever.......

The unnecessary explanation has been prolonged.

"We made this decision. If the client succeeds in this agreement, we'll restore the soul for free, but if you fails......."

"......You're going to take my soul, which is a 'sacrifice'?"

"Yes! I'm going to tell you once again, my little client. From our perspective, this mission doesn't have to end in successfully. And you've been attacking dungeons so many times in your previous life."