Chapter One

Black smoke clouded the sky.

Survivors and killers across the 'safe realm' all know what this means. A new survivor, a new killer, and a new map that they would have to learn about.

At least, that's what they expected, but when neither the killer nor survivor campsite watched a person walk out of the forest and into the campsite as what would usually happen, they knew something was wrong. Really, really, wrong.

Normally a new person, or creature, would walk out of the forest line and into their respective campsite, where they would then be explained about what's going on.

So when that didn't happen after a few minutes, people had concluded something had gone wrong.

——
Survivor's Campsite
——

"What do we do? The new survivor hasn't shown up? What if they got attacked by the new killer?!" A man with glasses, otherwise known as Dwight, asked shakily.

"Yeah, it's weird.. really weird." A red headed athlete said, throwing suspicious glances towards the tree line.

"Calm your horses, everything should be fine, right guys?" A blond with cowboy boots said, trying to reassure people.

"Maybe-" A muscular man started, only to start fading.

"David- Ah!" A girl with black hair and blue & black athletic wear yelped as she too started to fade.

"Ah fuck, me too?!" An old man cursed quietly as he started fading not long after Feng.

"Bill!" The only witch survivor shouted.

A girl with a pink shirt looked around frantically. "That was only three of them! Who's the fourth one?!"

All the other survivors looked around, all muttering and trying to see who else had been summoned for the trial, then it hit them.

'The new commer!'

——
Killer's Campsite
——

"Where's our dazzling new killer?!" The k-pop killer complained. His impatience showing severely.

"Shut the fuck up screaming kink! No one cares!"

"Says the peporoni burn victim!"

The two killers starting to get up in each other's faces, weapons drawn. Both trying to size the other up.

"Wanna say that again fuckface?!"

"My face is gorgeous thank you very much, if anyones a fuckface it's gotta be you right?~ I mean... have you seen yourself Freddy?~" The purple haired idol laughed.

"I'll fuck your "gorgeous" face up you asshat-"

Freddy was cut off by a hatchet.

It had been thrown right between the two arguing killers. The one who threw the weapon bore a painted bunny mask.

The Russian woman huffed and walked towards the two males, she stared down at them.

The idol backed down and laughing it off with a "yes yes, sorry darling" and walked away.

Freddy however, decided to try and face off with the Huntress that stood before him.

Though he was immediately pushed to the side as the Huntress grabbed her hatchet and pushed Freddy again as she went back to where she was once before, not after mumbling something in Russian.

As the woman sat down the killers who had been secretly watching the interaction, lowkey craving some kind of action, went back to what they were doing before. Nobody noticing that the bright and sinister idol had dispersed into a dark mist, fading away.

——
Campsite
——

David, Feng, and Bill looked around the campfire, of course they could see the killer out past the forest line, but they couldn't see who it was completely as the entity wouldn't let them.

Then they realized something, there wasn't a fourth survivor.

Maybe the Entity was still choosing someone for this match? But then-

That's when they noticed, off to Feng's right there was a puff of black smoke, and black shiny like claws.

Was... was the fourth survivor in there?!

The killer, otherwise known as the Trickster, noticed this and held back a laugh.

Was this the new survivor?!

Did they have a perk that kept them hidden during the start up so that way the killer doesn't know who it is or what they have?

Although it was a good theory, Trickster had no idea that the other survivors couldn't see the fourth survivor either.

Trickster watched as the three survivors he could see make their offerings to the Entity using the fire pit.

Bill had brought a green toolkit, with only god knows what on it. Feng had a yellow med kit, had she just been saving those or did she just have that many?! And then there was David, thick skulled David who had brought a map.

Trickster decided to pull up his perk list and decided to switch some things out, bringing Hex:Ruin, Nurses calling, barbecue and chili, and of course, his personal favorite perk, star struck.

After everyone thought they were ready to go the game had started.

Bill had brought shroud of bonding, which allowed all the survivors to start the trial together.

David had also brought a shroud himself that would spawn them as far away from the killer as possible, that way they could have some time to tell the new survivor what was going on.

Though when they looked for the person they couldn't find them, until they heard something start walking on the other side of the wall where they stood.

That's when they saw him.

The new survivor... was a child.