Chapter Three

"So.. I just stand here?... why?" {Reader} asked.

The Trickster had dragged {Reader} to the other side of the map, the side where the closest gens near him are already done, leaving Trickster with a higher chance of the other survivors not finding the little boy.

"Because... if you do I'll uh..." Trickster tried to find something that would catch the kids interest.

Then a flip switched in Trickster's head.

"I'll get you a coat like mine! You said you liked mine right?" Trickster watched as the little boys eyes sparkled ever so slightly.

"Really?!"

Trickster nodded "of course, I always keep my promises."

Trickster just hoped the Entity would let him get the kid a jacket like his, otherwise the kid would never trust him again.

Than again... why did he want the kids trust anyway?

As Trickster was about to go into a deep dive on what his morals were again, a gen popped.

Two left.

"Alright buddy, I gotta go okay? Uh..." Trickster pat his pockets down in search of something.

"Ah there it is!" Trickster pulled out a photo of himself.

"Here, you can draw on the back of this yeah?" He said as he pulled out a purple pen and handed it to the kid.

——
With the Survivors
——

"I can't believe you left a kid to deal with him."

"Shut it gramps." Feng snapped as the three survivors finished a gen.

"Haven't heard him scream, so he most likely hasn't been hit yet, so chill out."

"Do you really think that kid is looping him that good? He's just a kid right." David said, contemplating his life.

"Hell if I know dammit— AHH!!" Bill screamed as he was hit by a barrage of daggers.

Feng and David Ran off over behind some ruins, or "loops" as they called it.

Bill was close to being knocked down but he kept crouching behind this one pallet or the finished gen.

It was getting annoying.

Then finally, Trickster got a lucky shot in as Bill tried to crouch behind the pallet once again.

The idol hummed in content as he broke the pallet and picked bill up.

Even with Bill's wiggling, he still hummed in what Bill saw as delight. Oh god did he want to punch the younger purple haired man, if only he could.

"AHHHHHHH!!" Bill's scream rang out through the realm.

Trickster hit Bill with his bat.

"Arghhh!... don't you got the others to go get, or are you scared to lose- Arghh!!.." Bill groaned as Trickster hit him again.

"Asshole."

Trickster laughed.

"Why should I leave when everyone I need to kill is on the other side of the wall to my left?" Trickster whispered towards Bill.

"RU- ARGHhhhh.." Bill groaned as Trickster hit him again and booked it to the other two survivors.

——
With Reader
——

{Reader} heard Bill scream.

He also heard a loud bang come from the sky above, a thing that looked like his friend, or what Feng called "The Entity" come down and and then retract itself back towards the sky.