Chapter Two

The three adults gawked at the child who stood before them.

This child was the new survivor.

Suddenly, the four felt their heartbeat start running.

"Feng! You distract the killer and me and David will take the kid and tell him what's going on!" Bill whispered.

Feng nodded and sprinted the other way, knowing she was leaving scratch marks behind her.

David and Bill went the other way, the new survivor right behind them.

"Okay so, you see those flickering lights?" Bill asked as he crouched down and pointed up. The child nodded as he looked to where Bill was pointing.

"That's where a generator is, we gotta fix up five of them alright?" Bill said as he and David started walking towards the gen.

"But... what do I do?"

"Just stick your hands in and mess around with things, once you do that you'll know what to do, it sounds weird but it happens to all the new survivors" David said as he started working on the gen.

Bill just choked back a cough as he too started working on the gen.

"Okay I guess..." the child said confused.

Hesitant and shaky hands going into the generator. The moment he started messing around with the wires and gears he suddenly felt like he knew what he was doing.

Almost like muscle memory had taken over, he started expertly weaving his hands around the inside of the gen, fixing it up.

While the three worked on the gen the two adult males went back 'n fourth explaining what the kid what to do and what this place was.

As the gen popped a scream was heard.

Feng had been knocked down.

——
With Feng and The Trickster
——

"Stop wiggling you dumb girl, it's getting annoying and you're putting wrinkles in my jackEt!" The killer's voice cracked as he ran into another wall.

"Fuck— you dammit—" Feng managed out as she continued to swing her arms and kick her legs.

She had several stab wounds in her back, sides, and calfs. Some of the Trickster's daggers still embedded in her skin.

It hurt to move, and she felt like she was gonna die.

If only she could.

Unfortunately the Entity made it so she would continue to bleed out and feel pain, unable to even pass out for a moment of peace.

"AHHHHHH!" Her scream reached across the map as she was put onto a hook.

The Trickster laughed out at her pain.

He went on about how glorious her screams were and that he hoped he could hear her teammates screams as well.

After his short rant he ran off, away from the hook to go find her teammates.

Feng looked around and saw one aura which was across the map, seemingly working on a gen. As she thought that the gen had popped.

Three left to go.

Feng saw the other two auras, one much shorter than the other.

Then she saw David's face pop out from behind the wall infront of her.

She could still see the aura of his legs, and the child. The child seemed to be somewhat behind David, probably not to get caught.

As David was grabbing Feng, both of their heartbeats rang inside their ears loudly.

"I was waiting for you David! I saw you ya know?!" The Trickster laughed as he hit David.

"FUCKING RUN!!!" David yelled as he and Feng sprinted off.

One thing led to another and suddenly Feng was back on the hook and David had been slugged.

After hooking Feng again Trickster left to go hook David on the second closest hook.

Feng sighed, Bill was still pretty far away and wouldn't able to save her.

Suddenly she felt her legs be hugged.

She saw the kid.

"That's not gonna work kid— AHHHHHH!" Feng screamed as a black fog appeared above the child and black shiny, slick claws grabbed her.

This was the end.

Then suddenly she felt herself on the ground.

What the fuck just happened?! Feng didn't know.

"Was that the fucking Entity?!" She whispered out as she crouched down to the kid.

"I dunno. They just help me do stuff." The kid shrugged.

Feng looked at the kid.. wait a minute.. "what's your name kid?"

"{Reader}."

"Okay than... {Reader}.. I need you to—" Feng was cut off by the sound of her heartbeat.

"Run kid!" She shouted as she vaulted over a window.

"Wha?.." Reader looked behind him and was met with a purple haired man with some kind of trench coat.

The two stared at each other for what felt like hours, even if it had only been a few minutes.

"I like your coat."

——
Trickster POV
——

I giggled as I heard Feng tell her savior to run.

It's not like they'd escape my grasp anyways....

What. The. Fuck.

IS THAT A KID?!

"Wha?.." The child said as he turned to look at me.

OH MY GOD THATS A FUCKING KID!!!

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW??!

DO I HOOK HIM?!?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE?!?!?!?

IS THIS SOME SICK JOKE?!?!?

——
Normal POV
——

As the Trickster continued to question what his morals were, {Reader} just stared at him silently.

The man with the trench coat was really pretty.

Like really, really, really pretty.

{Reader} didn't know it but the word he was looking for was stunning.

He didn't know men could be so pretty.

He wished he could be as pretty as the man who stood before him.

{Reader} noticed neither had said anything yet.

"Hi.."

He got no reply. Trickster not hearing him over his internal screaming about what his morals actually were.

"I like your coat."

This time the Trickster looked at the boy before him.

"Say... can you be a dear and do me a favor boy?"