Chapter Five

Just realized I forgot to give you guys chapter five^^; here you go! Please enjoy!!

════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════

The three adult males had bickered the whole way to the killer's campsite.

The Huntress had walked ahead, leaving {Reader} to suffer by himself.

Once they got to the campsite all hell had ceased. Thankfully.

{Reader} looked around him.

There were so many different looking people there. Some wore masks, some had what {Reader} recognized to be chainsaws, and really interesting outfits, than there was some that didn't even look human!

Most people would be scared, seeing as lots of them looked like they would murder you on the spot, to be fair, a good majority would.

{Reader} on the other hand, is definitely not normal, nor are they capable to fully grasp the idea of fear. Sure he feels fear, but he doesn't completely understand the concept of it.

Hence why {Reader} looked at the group of killers in awe.

"Holy shit! Theres an actual child!" A man in all black shouted as he ran and crouched infront of {Reader}.

"AWWW YOU'RE SO CUTE- AH!-" The man in black shouted as the Trickster kicked him away.

"Killers this is {Reader}, {Reader} these are the killers. Don't trust all of them." Trickster says as he glared towards Ghostface who he had just kicked away from the child.

"Now come on, I want you to meet the ones I usually hang out with.. because they're most likely not gonna kill you." Trickster mumbled as he reached out to grab {Reader}'s hand.

When he didn't get the warmth of the small child grabbing his hand he looked down and noticed {Reader} was gone.

Spinning around quickly Trickster found {Reader} infront of one person he hoped to keep the child away from.

The Shape, also known as Micheal Myers.

"Woah..." {Reader} mumbled as he looked up.

Micheal looked down at tilted his head towards the child.

Trickster speed walked over to you and Micheal.

He had to make sure Micheal didn't try anything.

He killed his family when he was a kid, who was to say he wouldn't kill you!?

"You're from those movies that the older kids at the orphanage watched!" {Reader} said, his eyes sparkling.

Orphanage? Huh? Wait.. what's with that look?!

Trickster thought, panicing.

You shouldn't be captivated by anyone else but him... Than again, you were a kid. Kids get amazed by almost anything. Knowing that, the Trickster calmed down a bit.

Sighing, Trickster reached his hand out towards you once again. "Alright {Reader} let's-"

"You've seen the Halloween series too?!" Ghostface asked, interrupting Trickster.

{Reader} nodded furiously.

"Yeah! The older kids really liked the movies!.. I wasn't allowed to watch them tho... but! One of the older kids let me watch it on their phone!"

"That's so cool!.. tho.. what's your favorite scary movie?..." Ghostface asked darkly.

"Alright! No! None of that!" Trickster said as he swatted at Ghostface.