🐙 (Y/N) Ashengrotto 🐙

A new story based on our lovely Octavinelle dorm leader and the Tweels. For this story in particular the updates will be extremely slowly due to the Twisted Wonderland story I'm currently working on. Any further suggestions are always welcomed and like always happy reading. This page will just introduce the bio of the character if you wish to add anything or whatever feel free to comment. As you can tell if you stuck long enough the story is now Ashengrotto! Reader. It will be very important to the plot now with Azul as the big brother role. Also for those wondering yes, Shinichiro is alive, so yea.
********************************************

"As long as I have you two by my side I know I can do anything! What ever it takes, even if it's a struggle! Thank you both. And thank you Azul I promise to always keep my head up."

                  ~ Ashengrotto (Y/N) 🐙

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

Name:
Ashengrotto (Y/N)

Alias:
• Boss
• Angelfish
• (N/n) chin
• (Y/N) chin
• Rich brat

Birthday:
• February 24

Age:
• 15 (Past)
• 26 (Future)

Height:
• 5'4ft - 162cm (Past)
• 5'9ft - 176cm (Future)

Likes:
• Board games
• Playing the piano
• Jade and Floyd
• Reading
• Coffee
• The beach
• Spending time with her brother

Dislikes:
• Her childhood
• Being called clumsy and stupid
• Seeing Floyd cry
• Jade upset
• Anything with octopus
• Azul being bullied

Hair Color:
• Light grey

Eye Color:
• Blue

Family:
• Unnamed Mother (I'll probably come up with a non canon name for her family)
• Unnamed Father
• Unnamed Step-Father
• Unnamed Grandmother
• Azul Ashengrotto - Elder Brother

Personality:
(Y/N) usually comes off as 'friendly' and willing to 'help' others just like her big brother Azul. She is also intelligent in various areas as she as mentions she's studied all her life. She can come off as sly and a bit tricky able to learn information about almost anyone with the help of the twins if she has contact or at least a bit of information about someone. She doesn't seem as weak as she looks, however due to working out since she was young, along with Floyd and Jade, the trio are usually left untouched by anyone. Because she comes from a wealthy family people sometimes think of her as a snotty rich brat when in reality she just the opposite. Her closest companion growing up was her elder brother up until she met the twins.

Occupation:
• Student (Past)
• Mafia leader (Alt Future)
• Business Tycoon (Future)

Affiliation:
• Tokyo Manji Gang

Partners:
• Jade and Floyd Leech
• Azul Ashengrotto (brother and closest contact)

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

🐙 Love Interests 🐙