🐙 Prologue 🐙

Here's your first chapter of this Tokyo Revengers book. Like I said in the bio page this book will be updated rather slowly but it'll live no worries. Jade and Floyd are actual love interests here and uuuhh yea I think that's all I gotta add. Ooh and also the Special Cater chapter for the Twisted wonder will be updated soon, I'm just checking it over but yea anyways here we got. Like always enjoy and happy reading.
*********************************************

🐙 Sometime in the Future 🐙

Who would of ever thought you would end up like this. A girl who started off bullied because she didn't fit in when she was younger, later involving herself with the a well known gang, and now here laying in the pool of her own blood.

The older Leech brother kneeled down staring at the lifeless body of the silver haired female and his crush. A look of shock, utter disbelief, and heartbreak now evident on his features.

"Neh, Jade I'm back! I have the papers Angelfish asked fo-" Floyd stopped mid sentence before he was soon interrupted by his twin.

"Floyd...tell me. What's the worse thing possible that you can imagine." Jade asked him, his back faced towards him.

"Eh? I guess, not having our Angel Fish to play with anymore and you not being around." The male spoke as he gave a small lazy shrug. "What's with the question and where's Angel Fish?"

After a couple of seconds of silence passed by, Jade finally spoke up once again before facing his brother, but with a certain female now laying in his arms. "Consider your worst imagination come true."

"W...what happened to (Y/N)?" Floyd asked now dropping the nickname as his tone was slightly trembling as he stared at the sight of the female. "She was ok before..." He trailed off as he looked up at his brother with tears weld up in his dual colored eyes.

"Do you remember that blonde boy and his gang the three of us affiliated ourselves with once a while back?" The older Leech said as his brother gave a small nod. "Well here's the results. It seems the reason why our dear (Y/N) is now dead is because of the Tokyo Manji gang..." Jade let out a small sigh before looking down at the female in his arms. "They've killed her. Now you see Floyd, this why we keep the things precious to us close."

Floyd's eyes widen at his brother's words as he soon grits his teeth in anger. He didn't understand why they would kill (Y/N) or what she did wrong, but what he did know was just like his brother he wanted to avenged her. Their precious Angelfish.

"I need to make a couple of calls, but I have to say, now...(Y/N)'s business will just take a much darker trip from this point on." Jade said as he gave his brother a small dark smile to which was returned with a sinister grin.

"To make you pay for what you did."

"We'll run you and your stupid friends to the ground..."

🐙 Elsewhere 🐙

"Hey, are you awake?!" A police officer said as a young blonde male slowly woke up as he began to look around the room.

"W...where am I?" The blonde asked the police officer infront of him. As the officer began to explain everything to the blonde when soon a raven haired man stepped in before the two.

"Excuse me, but would it be okay if I talked to him alone for a moment?" A black haired man asked briefly interrupting the two.

"Yes, of course detective." The officer said before looking back at the blonde male. "He's the one who saved you."

"What?" The blonde looked at him with slight confusion not understanding much of what he was talking about. All he thought about at the moment was how he was going to die when he was in the train station. Of course this had to be a dream right?

"I'm Tachibana Naoto. It nice to finally meet you Takemichi." The raven haired male who introduced himself as Naoto said. Upon hearing this, it only confused Takemichi more as he continued staring at the male in shock.

"W..what?"

Naoto soon began to explained everything to Takemichi. Telling him all from his ability to time leap all about him being saved. Naoto even told the blonde about how his sister died and how he changed the future, which brings us up to now.

"Please go back 12 years ago and meet with up certain people during your middle school days." Naoto told him as he stared at the blonde.

"Wait, people?" He asked as as the raven haired male gave a small nod. Naoto soon put some pictures on a white bored while Takemichi watched the male in silence.

"These two are Toman's Leaders, Sano Manjiro and Kisaki Tetta." Naoto said as he pointed out the pictures of the two males.

Takemichi stared at the pictures as he took in the appearances of the two on each picture before giving a small nod to Naoto.

"Ok..."

"If these two had never meet, then the current Tokyo Manji gang wouldn't have ever existed." Naoto explained to him. "My sister would never get killed. She wouldn't have been dragged in if they were to existed."

"Got it, but what about the girl and those two guys over there in that other picture?" Takemichi asked as he stared at a picture with a smiling female and two males next to her.

"That's (Y/N) Ashengrotto. And someone else you need to get in touch with, she's also a very good informant but her prices aren't cheap. Try proving yourself to her and the twins and she'll help you." Naoto said as he gave a small sad smile while staring at the picture of the female. "She was good friends with Hina back when they were in school. And those two boys with her are (Y/N)'s childhood friends, Jade and Floyd Leech." The male said before his expression soon turned serious as he faced Takemichi.

"What happened to her and the twins? Takemichi questioned as he intently stared at the male before him.

"(Y/N) is dead in this future. The twins didn't take it too lightly upon finding out about her death.." Naoto said as Takemichi simply stared back at the picture. "Violence and murder has been at a high with those two...if she were to never die, perhaps things would be differently."

"Ok." Takemichi nodded his head before he let out a small hum. "I think I get it. If I return to my middle school days and stop those two from meeting..."

"Then Toman won't exist in the future." Naoto finished off for the male. "With that Hina will be ok."

"Understood." Takemichi said as he gave the male before him a brief nod.

"Both Manjiro Sano and Kisaki Tetta will meet on August 2005. It doesn't matter which, but just get in contact with one of them." Naoto told the blonde before him.

"Alright, I'll try my best." Takemichi said.

"Are you ready?" Naoto asked as he offer his hand to the male.

"Yea.."

"Takemichi, you are the only one who can save my sister and restore this future. Good luck." Naoto said as Takemichi shook his hand finally triggering his time leaping ability.

"Don't worry Naoto I'll fix this future and I'll save everyone. Hina, (Y/N), everyone!"