🐙 Chapter 1 🐙

And here's your loooong awaited chapter. If you have any questions feel free to ask, however keep in mind for this fanfic updates may be rather slow. Sorry about that. Now since (Y/N) and the twins will be new students in this chapter well just say they're from the Caribbean's cause why not. Water? So yeeeaaa. Anyways not much is needed to be said so let's get started. Like always, enjoy and happy reading!
********************************************

(Y/n) was in her room getting ready for her first day of school, the twins in their own room most likely doing the same.

It had been a week since she moved to Tokyo and she now resides in a house her mother and step father bought for her to live in along with the twins.

After finishing her morning routine the silver haired female stared at herself in the mirror and smiled.

The uniform she wore consisted of a plain white shirt with a red and white stripped tie. A grey skirt along with brown flat Mary Janes. Finishing off the uniform she decided to wear thigh high socks before heading out. All in all, the uniform was much simpler compared to the uniform she wore from her old school.

                           🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

"Are you guys finished yet?" She called out now waiting for the twins in the living room, a look of annoyance crossed her features.

"Neh, I don't think I really like this." Floyd said sound a bit disappointed as he soon appeared before the female along with Jade trailing behind.

"Well I'll admit the change certainly is different." Jade said as he gave the two a close eyed smile.

(Y/N) gave a small nod as she eyed both the twins in their new uniform. A simply white shirt and baggy black pants. To finish it off it was adorned with the typical white school shoes. Of course the difference being how the twins wore their new outfits. Like always Jade wore his in a neat manner while Floyd wore it messy, the first three buttons opened.

"It's not bad, you look alright

"It's not bad, you look alright." The female nodded at the twins giving them an approving look. "Now, let's go. It's probably best we head out for our first day."