Jealous.

Requested by mybunnykookie1997

---
BTS was a band made of 7 biological brothers. All of them had been musical since birth and at a young age decided to start a band together. They had something that all other kpop groups didn't have, and that was a true biological connection and bond that couldn't be broken. Once their company had made enough money they moved out of their parents house and had a nice place of their own that they all lived in together. Unlike a lot of siblings, the seven of them were so tight-knit and close that they couldn't imagine living with anyone else except eachother. They got along great and took care of eachother like brothers did. The maknae's respected the hyungs and the hyungs always made sure the maknae's were well taken care of, even into adulthood.

None of them had ever had girlfriends, mainly because they didn't have the time to date. However, recently Jimin got one. Her name was Sum. The members thought she was cool at first, she was always very nice to everyone. They only ever saw her when she'd come visit at video shoots or other schedules. Jimin told her she could come hang out at their house anytime she wanted, but it was never a good time for her. The members thought their relationship was super cheesy because Jimin would always get all shy around her and his face would turn pink. Being the younger ones, Jungkook and Taehyung would tease him the most about it.

The longer they were together though, it seemed like both Jimin and Sum were getting more comfortable in the relationship, and although Jimin was still pretty shy, Sum had really opened up. And unfortunately the members realized her personality wasn't as great as they thought it had been. They would often find themselves standing there while Sum would yell at Jimin about small stupid things. When she'd leave, Jimin would tell them that she's just a bit overdramatic. She had finally opened up enough and decided to start coming over to their house to visit but it was never for very long.

When she would go to their house, she'd get jealous. Jealous of Jungkook. She was angry that Jimin seemed to care about him way too much, in her opinion. Whenever they were hanging out Jungkook would always be around wanting to also spend time with Jimin and although Sum would say no, Jimin would say yes. Whenever Jungkook needed Jimin's attention or needed help with something, he'd get right to his feet helping. He was always hugging his maknae or planting kisses on his head. Sum noticed that all of the guys were like that with eachother, it was obvious they were close, but everyone seemed to have a special place in their hearts for the maknae. Sum didn't like that about Jimin, she wanted to fill all of the spaces in his heart, she figured Jungkook had enough older brothers, why did he really need Jimin's attention too?

On a Saturday morning Sum had come over to their house to hang out for the day. The members greeted her when she got there and she ignored their nice gestures, "Where is Jimin?" she asked looking around. She had told Jimin she was on her way so why hadn't he greeted her at the door?

"Oh he's in Jungkookie's room," Hobi told her.

"Why?" Sum asked, with a clear expression of annoyance.

"They were just hanging out," Namjoon told her. She pushed past them and headed to Jungkook's room and found the two laying on Jungkook's bed watching something on the phone together.

"Well, I'm here," Sum said in a sarcastic tone. They both sat up and greeted her. Jimin could easily tell she was annoyed as she told Jimin to come hang out with her. When they went to leave the room, Sum stopped before walking out the door and turned to Jungkook ,"Why don't you just back the hell off?" she spat.

"What?" Jungkook asked confused .

"He already has a girlfriend. He doesn't need a boyfriend too."

"Um...I'm his brother?"