clingy

you knew very well that Ashtray was not the kind of guy who liked PDA the most he could do was to hold your hand. you felt a little sorry that he didn't kiss you in front of other people, but that was just the way he was and you had learned to accept it. even though he didn't like to be clingy in public, he still showed his love for you through being jealous and being protective, just cuz he didn't kiss you or hug you in front of other people didn't mean other guys may think to have a chance with you .

it was true, he didn't like to have affection in public, but actually in private he was the clingiest person you ever met. every time you went to his house he would force you to cuddle with him all the time. he had not grown up of a mother, a female figure, and when he found himself kissing you for the first time or even just sitting next to you, he felt safe. of course he would never allow it, but there was no nicer thing for him than to be in your arms.

and here you were now, lying on his bed, his head tucked into your neck, his arms protectively wrapped around your waist. your hand stroked his scalp, knowing it was the absolute thing that relaxed him the most, his heavy breathing on your neck made you smile slightly.

"ash..." I murmured moving slightly, causing him to moan. "I have to go to the bathroom quickly" I continued lifting my head slightly off the pillow, but he simply shook his head in denial moving his body over mines even more so that I could not move.

"ash" I chuckled, feeling his smile on my neck. "I'll be here in two minutes" I mumbled, "nahh... that's too long" he slurred against my skin, "baby I'm serious, as soon as we're done we're going to cuddle until I have to go" I proposed hoping he would accept , I couldn't hold my bladder back any longer.

"mhm... aii" he muttered sighing, moving so that I could get up "only two min promised" I said putting a quick kiss on his lips then leave the room.

finished doing my business I washed my hands, I was opening the bathroom door when someone beat me to it. "wha- ash" I said confused finding him in front of me, "what you doing here?" I asked closing the door behind me, "I was just checking on you, it had been more than two minutes" he said making me laugh, "ash I'm fine" I said reassuring him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"now let's just cuddle" he said taking me back to his room, making me lie on his chest and wrapped his arms around.