don't touch her

remember to vote it really help me!!

"mum I'm going to get something to eat" I shouted from my room, slipping on my sneakers. I walked down the stairs with my money and phone in hand, "okay, be careful" she said, I nodded and left my house.

I slipped my headphones in and started my playlist, the drive to the market wasn't very far, I would have gone to the gas station but right now Ashtray and Fezco were doing some business. when I walked in I immediately headed for the chips aisle, there were so many I didn't know how to take.

"do you need help?" someone spoke, I took an Airpods out of my ear and turned to the person who had spoken. I squared him for a few seconds, he looked familiar, yet I had never seen him. "no thanks," I replied politely, taking a few steps back. the guy full of tattoos, however, seemed to have no intention of leaving me alone.

"if I were you I would take these," he said taking a pack of Doritos, "thanks but I'm the one who has to choose" I replied without even looking at him, deciding what to take finally. "you don't need to have that attitude," he said chuckling, putting the package of Doritos back in its place. I simply rolled my eyes moving away.

"are you going to leave me alone or what?" I blurted out turning toward the guy, who wouldn't let go of me for even 1 second. "no" he replied leaning against the freezer as I grabbed a can of coke. "well then what do you want from me?" I said pulling out my phone to text ash, even though he was busy at the moment.

ash <3

you

hey ash, there's this strange guy at the market who won't leave me alone, what the fuck does he want

I put my phone away when I realized he was staring at it, "leave me the fuck alone before I get really pissed off" I said approaching the checkout to pay for my stuff, as I waited behind a lady my phone vibrated

ash <3

yo ma, who the fuck is this motherfucker

tell me right now where you are.

you

I'm at the market near my house

I came out of the market with still the strange guy chasing me, "you better leave me alone because my fucking boyfriend is going to smash your face" I said pissed off turning to him, "who? Ashtray?" he replied laughing, who the fuck was this guy and how the fuck did he know my boyfriend's name.

"how the fuck do you know his name?" I asked him confused wrinkling my eyebrows, "oh... that doesn't matter" he said approaching me, I knew this wasn't going to end well and I was just praying that Ashtray would come soon.

"don't you dare take another step" I threatened him unnecessarily backing away, "do you really think your little boyfriend will arrive in time to save your skin?" he said pausing for a few seconds to laugh, what the fuck was his problem?

"if he's not going to kick your ass I will" I replied confidently, who the fuck did this weirdo think he was? "I wouldn't get my hopes up" he said mockingly chuckling, without a second thought I walked over and slapped him on his right cheek, he froze for a few seconds, very slowly placing his hand on his injured cheek.

"nice try" he replied with a grin, grabbing me by the arm he yanked me dragging me behind him, "let me go you asshole" I shouted throwing fists on his muscular arm, his grip on my arm tightened more and more making me moan silently in pain, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of seeing me in pain.

he took me to the back of the market and slammed me against the wall, he clamped his hand around my neck, I could feel my feet rise off the ground, was I really going to die because of this tattooed prick?

"you son of a bitch" I said through clenched teeth as I brought my hands to his face, trying to crush his eyes, but his grip on my neck tightened causing me to lose oxygen suddenly, I felt droplets of tears forming at the corners of my eyes, I wasn't crying though. the only thing I could do was to hope that Ashtray would come within 5 minutes.

I braced myself and kicked, hitting his nether regions, the guy grunted letting me go. I fell to the ground with a thud, got up quickly as I tried to hold back my coughing instinct, and approached the guy, who had both hands covering his genitals. I walked over and kicked him in the face, knocking him to the ground, not content I ducked and punched him right in the nose, in no time blood was pouring out of his nostrils

two arms held me back at the exact moment I was about to throw a second punch at him, "let me go" I yelled wriggling, was that a fucking joke

"not so easily" spoke the guy in a devilish voice, okay so that would be the end of me. "don't touch her motherfucker" I heard screaming before the guy who was holding me fell down unconscious, Ashtray had just hit him in the head with a rifle, a fucking rifle, had he really brought a rifle with him?

not satisfied he approached the guy who had trapped me just now and threw the rifle at his face one more time, then turned to me peering at me worriedly, "gosh y/n are you okay? I'm sorry I'm only just getting here now" my boyfriend apologized, stroking my hair with his hand, I immediately felt safe feeling the warmth of his body spreading into mine, "yes yes, I'm fine just-" he interrupted me abruptly shifting his gaze to my neck, his hand came up to touch the redness on my neck, and as soon as his fingers made contact with my skin I pulled away with a grimace of pain, "what the fuck is that? who the fuck did that to you ma?" he asked pissed looking at me, I shifted and motioned to the body of the tattooed man, who was holding his bloody nose in his hands, "him."

Ashtray walked over to the guy and kicked him in the face, and then in the stomach, making him bend over in pain, in the meantime Fezco had gotten out of the car and was standing beside me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders, "you're okay now" he whispered to me with a small smile, which made me smile.

ash climbed on the man's body, grabbing his shirt so as to pull him towards himself, "you were the one who touched her huh?" said ash pissed off as he stared at the man's bleeding face, "did you fucking hear me?" shouted Ashtray throwing another punch on his face, "yes..." replied the man with difficulty looking him in the eyes.

"was it you who made that fucking mark on her neck?" asked Ashtray to the man who was spitting blood, "yes..." repeated the man shifting his gaze to me and Fezco, "fucking look at me" spoke Ashtray noticing his gaze on me and then throwing another punch at him.

"now fucking listen to me, touch her one more time and I won't be so nice to you, do you understand me?" said ash, I couldn't help but feel butterflies expand in my stomach at those words.

"do you fucking understand me!?" said ash throwing another punch at him, once the guy hadn't answered his question, "c'mon bro it's enough" said Fezco noticing the man's state, "no it's not" replied ash immediately, maybe I should have told him to stop but fuck, that guy deserved it so much.

"yes" nodded the guy, his words sounded like a whisper, "very good" replied ashtray getting up from the man's body, stared at the now unconscious body and spit on it.

he walked toward me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders, "you're okay now, let's go" he said drawing me to him, he kept walking while I stayed behind, it didn't take long before he noticed. "what's wrong ma?" he asked worriedly walking toward me, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, "thank you for what you did for me" I said with a small smile, giving him a light kiss on the lips, "sure ma, if they want to touch you again they will have to go over my body first" he said wrapping an arm around my shoulders as he placed a kiss on the top of my head, he never failed to make me blush.

"now let's go put some cream on this wound mh?" he said as we got into the car, his arms always wrapped tightly around me, as long as I was with him I knew I would never have to worry about not being safe