she's sleeping

remember to vote!!

it was 5 p.m. when you fell asleep at Ashtray's house, after the end of a long day all you needed was to fall asleep in his arms.

Ashtray was watching the movie you had chosen to fall asleep to, even though it was not the kind of thing he liked to watch. your head was on his lap and his hands gently mussed your hair, while his other hand rested on your hip. it relaxed him to feel your warm breath brush over his legs.

he began to feel his eyelids getting heavier and heavier, and at the exact moment he was about to close his eyes and fall into a deep sleep just as you did, he heard the door slam. "the fuck" he muttered to himself as he opened his eyes, being careful not to wake you up

"Faye what the fuck is wrong with ya" he almost screamed when he saw the blonde girl appear from the hallway and walk towards the kitchen, she didn't respond but instead opened a drawer making it slam.

this pissed Ashtray off so much.

"Faye, the fuck are you doing, get a grip, y/n is sleeping" he yelled at her in a whisper, but the girl kept ignoring him slamming whatever came into her hands.

"he's an asshole, he never listens to a fucking thing I tell him, and guess what? he dumps all the blame on me" she ranted slamming the fridge door, "who the fuck are you talking about? and lower your fucking tone, I'm not going to tell you again" he said turning back to you for a few seconds, he reassured himself when he saw that you were still sleeping peacefully.

"that dick of my boyfriend Custer!" she yelled slamming the chair and then sitting on it, furiously eating her cereal. "shhh!" shouted ash for the umpteenth time startling, when he saw that you were thrashing around on his lap, "oh fuck..." he muttered worried that you would wake up, he knew you needed to sleep and he didn't want for any reason wake you up, especially when you were sleeping so blissfully in his arms, looking that beautiful. at that moment he thanked God that you was a pretty heavy sleeper.

"well it didn't take that long to figure it out" huffed Ashtray, "you're not fucking helping me!" yelled Faye slamming her hand down on the table, causing ash to grimace, "it's not my fucking problem ok? he's your boyfriend and you chose him so don't keep yelling because you're really getting on my nerves" sais Ashtray, resuming stroking your hair, Faye simply rolled her eyes.

as soon as Ashtray relaxed thinking that Faye had calmed down  he heard someone slam the door, "fuck" muttered ash rolling his eyes, throwing his head back.

"what the fuck is going on here? I can hear screams from outside" said Fezco throwing the house keys on the table. "Ask Faye" said Ashtray annoyed, pointing at the blonde with his gaze.

"I didn't do anything!" she yelled for the umpteenth time, making Ashtray's jaw clench. why the fuck did she have to yell every fucking time, it was really pissing him off, if it wasn't for y/n sleeping in his arms he would have gotten up already.

before he could scream at her Fezco preceded him, "yo Faye keep your voice down, y/n is sleeping."

"oh... y/n is sleeping?" she asked stunned remanding with the spoon stuck in her hands

"oh my gosh"