BACKGROUND

Scar Wilson

kindergarten to fifth grade i was kinda of a wild child.

In Kindergarten i stayed on red, don't really remember why.

1st grade stole hella school supplies out the teachers supply cabin. Hade no real reason on why i did it, was just bored i guess.

Second grade, i bashed a lil girls head in , in the front of the bus because she didn't wanna get up, knowing i was assigned that seat because of pass events.

Got suspended for 5 days for that.

They literally treated me like i was in high school. They sent me to the 4th floor detention, with the big kids, knowing i was suppose to be ona second floor.

Never minded tho. The big kids was hilarious.

Third grade, i had to go to a new school because my current was getting knocked down to be turned into a all high school.

I was then switched to Middle Academy, which was k-8. I wasn't used to them kids at that school. They were more wild to me.

During the summer going into 3rd grade, i had gained weight making me " chubby ".

When they started ribbin each other, i'd sometimes laughed then, the spot light was on me . 

" I know yo fat ass ain't laughing " they'd say.

Though i felt down and didn't liked to be called " fat " i always had a come back or something smart to say.

" Yo mama as big as a house and prolly got diabetes, and you sitting up here tryna be funny. Apple head ass " i'd say back.

^ not all the time tho. That's just a remark i remember.

4th grade don't really remember.

Fifth grade, i got into a fight inside the cafeteria with aa girl way bigger than me. Not to mention she got keep back a grade or two.

See what had happened was, me and her "friend" was going back and fourth on kik. Her friend wanted to fight me, but it never happened.

The friend told the girl i fought that i was talking about her mama, which i wasn't. She didn't even have nothing to do wit, what we were arguing about .

i feel like she knew she couldn't beat me, so she choose to manipulate somebody bigger than me and her to attack me . YES ATTACK.

I was sitting at the lunch table, talking eatin etc and both of them went to the bathroom. When they came back the girl i was fussing w on kik went another way and the girl i fought came my way but i didn't see.

While i was eating she grabbed me by my hair and with that i immediately got up and started swinging.

i'm like 4'11 at the time and she like 5'3 and thicker than me.

The teachers rush over to stop it. At this point on on top of the lunch table swinging on her tryna get a angle to where i can reach her face.

They break us up and put us in separate rooms. I was fuming cus what made her come snatch me off guard, from the lunch table.

They had to have gone in that bathroom and planned that shit out.

I felt played cus she pull one of my braids out. still to this day ion kno which part of my head it came from.

Also felt played cus i felt like i lost. To this day i feel like that. It was unfair if you ask me.

that's the only & last fight i ever lost in my life.