TOOKEN

Scar Wilson

1 week later.

( fit )

Things have been running like they usually do.

I have 2 more heads today, and then after that i'm off for 2 weeks.

A needed and very deserved vacation. I work everyday for about 10 and sometimes even 13 hours a day.

This break will be spent binge watching abbott elementary on hulu and trying to finish all 25+ season of law & order, because i just finished all 15 seasons of criminal minds.. sadly.

I plan on staying in my bed and sleeping away my life. Sleep is therapeutic, bud.

________
8:00 p.m.

I just finished my last client for the day.

The girls left already because they were done for the day.

I clean up the mess i made throughout the day and tidy up around the room, making sure everything is where it's suppose to be.

I grab my fanty pack that goes across my chest and keys and make my way to the door. i turn all the lights off then exit the building, locking the door, then pulling the metal thing down, and locking that too.

It's hella dark outside so i start to make my way to my car, but before i can hit the button to unlock my doors i black out.

_________

I wake up ona soft surface, ina mostly black room.

I look around. There's floor to ceiling windows that show case the city. A beautiful view if you ask me.

Mostly black decor, with hints of grey & white.