DUBAI

Scar Wilson

When we started actually being friends in the 8th grade, he made me hyper and more social. I was always happy to see him.. He sky rockets my energy still to this day.

After we split from middle school, i shut down, and stopped talking to people for real. Not because of him not being around but because they didn't match my energy like he did.

Maybe it was because of him.

But now that i'm back around him i wan talk more, i wan argue with him, be around him. He reawakening 8th grade me that wanted to be inside his skin.

____ 2 days later ____

He been in the house, on the game with Kendrick and nem.

He stays in a guest room, while i stay in his.

He has 2 ps5's one in their & one in here. We haven't talked much also. We pass a few words here and there.
_______
While i'm in the room, on youtube doing the " i will survive " just dance, De'Kai walks in and throws sum hard at me..

" what the fuck ?? " i say falling and picking up the object he threw, ready to throw it back, but realized it was my phone so i didn't .

" Think god you letting me go. I gotta go back to work in 3 days. " i said putting on my shoes, getting ready to walk out the door.

When i open the door he closes it. " You not going home. I gave you the phone so you can order you sum bathing suits. "

" The fuck i need bathing suits for ? " i asked, faced twisted up.

" Kendrick & nem wan us to come to Dubai with them. They also invited Bre'Yon and nem. " he says.

" If we all leave, nobody will be here to run my shop. I can't go. " i say.

" yes, you can, & you will. Here's my card, go order sum clothes for Dubai "

i don't take the card. " Nigga what part of i can't go do you not understand?? " i aka looking at him stupid.

" Don't you have other employees besides Bre and nem? "

" Yes, but i'm not finna just leave them to run my shop.. "

" While you go, your mama gon run the shop. I got it all under control.. "

" my mama?? How you get in touch with my mama ? "

" i got the number out yo phone. "

" you went through my phone ? " i push him.

" girl, you don't got shit innat phone.. chill. "

" De'Kai, bud, you don't kno what i got up in this here device . "

because 9/10 he ain't gon find shit cus all my explicits in my eyes only..

" you cool with yo mama running yo business ? " he ask.

" yea it's cool, but why you so persistent on me coming with you to Dubai ?? Where yo hoes at ? "

he ignores me and walks out.

" i need to go home to pack. " i run out behind him.

" no you don't. Pack here. "

" i don't like the clothes here. Them shirts fit my body like a glove. i wan sum baggy outfits and at my house i have clothes and bathing suits ian never even put on yet. Please take me back home. "

" slip on sum "

_______

" how the fuck you kno where i live ? "