Chapter 2 ☕︎︎

2. Mint Chocolate Please!

ᴥ︎ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇssᴇʀᴛᴥ︎

The sun had risen, but Yeonjun was not ready to wake up. He felt a tap on his shoulder but chose to ignore it, figuring it was probably just Taehyun or Beomgyu

To be honest, Yeonjun doesn't even remember what happened yesterday night, all he needs right now is some rest

Well that was until a voice interrupted his beauty sleep....

"Hey, wake up and eat your medicine."

In annoyance, Yeonjun murmured, "Yeah, okay," but refused to open his eyes.

As the other sat on the bed, Yeonjun felt their presence. This time, the voice was more stern as he spoke, "I told you to eat your medicine."

This wasn't Taehyun's voice, perhaps it's Beomgyu? Shit, what the hell happened, Yeonjun cursed in his head. Slowly, he opened his eyes, only to be greeted with an unfamiliar face.

Who the heck is this guy?!!

Oh fuck no, Yeonjun would never let a stranger into his house, and this was the perfect opportunity for him to put his strength to the test.

Except he doesn't have any strength left in his body right now, and as he attempted to kick Soobin, he managed to tumble off his own bed.

"What are you trying to do?" Soobin was perplexed as he looked down at Yeonjun, who was wailing in misery.

"You! Just what exactly are you attempting to accomplish? I mean, I don't even know who you are, but you're acting as if you live here."

"I can explain everything," Soobin sighed, reaching out his hand to Yeonjun, "so don't get any erroneous thoughts about me."

They collided onto the bed as Soobin lifted Yeonjun up off the floor, their faces closer to one another, and Yeonjun could easily declare Soobin was one of the most attractive man he had ever seen. As Soobin peered intently at Yeonjun, Yeonjun slowly transformed into a tomato.

"What are you looking at?" Yeonjun said boldly with a flushed face

"Nothing," Soobin grinned, "just waiting for you to get off me."

'I take back what I said', Yeonjun exclaimed in his head, 'his personality sucks and no amount of attractiveness can hide it'

"Now can you explain what happened and why you're at my house," Yeonjun deadpanned as he sat up, "You look like an Alpha, so this is making the situation worse right now."

"You're right, I'm an Alpha, but I previously warned you not to make any wrong assumptions about me."

ᴥ︎ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇssᴇʀᴛᴥ︎