KDJ being a housewife♥️♥️

KDJ and YJH being together for 4 years, when YJH suddenly became more busy. KDJ found out that LSW, YJH childhood friend, came back to korea after being away for 6 years. It started 2 months ago, YJH started to skip their weekly date, movie night, and some of their plans. KDJ understand that they were childhood friend and that they haven't seen each other for so long, but how about him? Today is their 5 years anniversary, KDJ prepared for it. While YJH is at work, KDJ baked a cake, cooked food for them, and decorated their entire house. It was now night time, and YJH hasn't comeback yet, so KDJ called him, YJH answered but it wasn't his voice he heard, it was LSW. LSW was explaining how YJH help her decorate her new home and how YJH fell asleep there too. KDJ hang up and decided to skip dinner, remove all of the decorations and went to sleep. The next day when YJH came home, KDJ confronted him about yesterday and YJH just explained the same thing. They got into a fight about how YJH was neglecting KDJ so KDJ drove to HSY but died on the way.

(I can't shorten it t-t I tried to make it short but i cant?? hmm.. maybe i should start writing it myself... but anyway,, hellooo, hope whoever is reading this ENJOY todays prompt (◕ᴗ◕✿))