Preggy Kim Dokja (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Omega KDJ being 5 months pregnant wants to know the gender of the baby. Only the doctor and Han Sooyoung knows the gender. Both he and Alpha Yoo Joonghyuk is excited to the point both of them became restless for some time. On the day of the gender reveal party, hosted by our one and only Han Sooyoung, they found out they were having a girl! After the announcement of the gender, in the middle of the celebration, Yoo Joonghyuk, stands up and said he wanted to give a toast, and said that he wished our daughter to be "happy, healthy and look nothing like me" All of his friends and colleagues laugh at the joke but Kim Dokja felt humiliated and mad. So he walk out of the party with his friends following him asking if he's alright.

(Saw this on tiktok and had to pause the video midway, and thought 'hey, what if kdj is preggy and both of them was happy but since sometimes *my friend said this to me before* preggy people partners lose interest on them because of their looks while preggy, then why not make a story out of it' hehehehhehehe well not all of this is my idea, like I said I saw it on tiktok but when I went to see it back it reloaded (╥﹏╥) i didn't even got the chance to like it)