hey

so we should talk lolz. I started this story in 2020 out of boredom and it blew up by accident but it was just for fun until I started getting actually into it. I was so interested in making this story during a winter break 2 years ago that I would've never expected for people to enjoy. I appreciate all the love and satisfaction from all of you and I could never be more grateful than I am for this story. But sadly, this story will not be continued. yet there is a 10-20% chance that I might come back and finish it. I didn't realize that school would eventually start again soon and that I would not have time to write chapters of this silly story. I'm so so sorry to the viewers that viewed this story and took a liking to it. But again, I want to thank my supporters all so so much for supporting the story and to the people who've added the stories to reading lists. thank you guys all so so much for your love and support, if you guys would like to know some more info keep reading but if you don't you can leave lol.

Most of why I stopped

As u know, this is a haikyuu story that follows up with Kagehina and Kenhina. I've unfortunately fallen out of my haikyu phase. Don't get me wrong I still like and watch anime on my personal time just not haikyuu particularly. Yes, I still love haikyuu I just don't have anywhere to watch it which has caused me to fallen out of my phase. I have taking a favoritism to assassination classroom as a favorite anime followed with Jujitsu Kaisen, Kiss him Not Me!, Toilet Bound Hanako Kun, and so on. I'm not even going to lie I'm probably going to write an assassination classroom story after I'm done typing this. I have a clear mind and idea on what I'm going to do for the story, which is another reason why I'm not going to continue with this story. I don't have a single clue what I will/would write for the next chapter. This storyline is a mess and I myself can't even comprehend it clearly. But I will continue to write more stories other than this one because of how much fun it is.

Anime Website recommendations??———>

This will be the conclusion I'm of my apology and explanation on why this story will remain discontinued. Once again, I'm so so sorry to disappoint you all. - sincerely,
aoyamasglitter