𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝙰 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚘

(Dallas Pov) Today was a very unpleasant day. Almost as unpleasant as the last few other days. If there's even a concept of time here. It's felt like an eternity in this limbo for so long. Until finally something happened. I had found a pocket blocker it defies the laws of this dimension. So if stood in it would allow me to create a portal to get out of here.

I was so happy this endless torment would finally end. I flash stepped over to it which I could see because there was a small pillar next to where it was.

"OH YESHUA THANK YOU!!!" I yelled eagerly. I stepped in and felt a surge through me. At last my limits have finally been removed once more. I smirked as my eyes started to glow a piercing orange

Everything started to flash with colors as I slowly tore away the fabric of this false reality

Everything started to flash with colors as I slowly tore away the fabric of this false reality. "YES YES Ŷ̷̡͈̘͓̉͒̓̒͠Y̸̛̝͓̫̺͖̔͂̈́̀ͅE̸̛̝̮͑̔̀̔͊̄̈́͋͛͝E̷̘̯̼͇͎̖͈̖̝͎͈͇̋Ẹ̵̢̧͙̩̹̰͓͋͋̿̇͑̚̕Ȅ̶͙͕͙̭̝̺͎̦̺͊͝Ś̸̡̛͎̥̦̮̬̼͔̤͖̦̆̀̆̉̅̄ͅŞ̸̨̼̱͉̺͈͛̈́̄̔ͅ!!!!". I made a hole through the dimension and stepped threw it. At first everything was blank and dark.

"BRUH you trippin?". But then the space started to get bright. Very bright TOO bright. "Ayo WHAT THE FREAK"I said while everything was accelerating.

"OH NO BRO OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo-". And I being pulled into a black hole that somehow took me to another world.