𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍?

(Izuku's Pov) We were doing the fitness tests at the time. We were at the final test. It was to see if we can push our quirks to the maximum so we could make them stronger.

By then it was finally my turn and I readied myself to throw. I then charged one for all into my finger. Which I could tell caught Aizawa sensei off guard.

But as I was about to throw the soft ball all of us heard a loud crash. It happened just a second before i'd had thrown the ball so I loss balance and messed up the throw and it flew into one of the windows of UA

"OH SHIT!!" I yelled. Aizawa sensei looked very annoyed. "Oi! what was that noise?!? Oh just can't catch a break can I? Hey can someone go check what that noise was."

The rest of the class looked disinterested I could tell. Especially kaccha- Bakugo... I promised myself I wouldn't call him that anymore

"I can go check it. If it's nothing that serious it'll be a quick one." I had offered. Aizawa sensei nodded "Just be quick we start classes after this.." he said in a tired tone. I nodded back and hopped over the wall to get to the front of the school.

"Now what could have possibly made that noise?" I said to myself. As I was making my way fully over to the entrance I noticed a crater the size of a medium sized pool.

"What could have possibly made th-" but then I saw him. They was a man he looked around 26 a had dirty orange hair and dark skin. He was laying on the ground half conscious. 

"HEY MISTER ARE YOU OKAY ARE YOU GOOD MAN?!?!" I yelled to him but by then he was already unconscious.

"OH F*CK I NEED TO TAKE HIM TO RECOVERY GIRL QUICK!!!!" I ran over to him and picked him up with all my strength. I then ran into the building and went to the nurses office.

"MISS *huff uff* MISS RECOVERY GIRL!!! I NEED HELP WITH SOMEONE THEY'RE INJURED!!!!" I said worried and in a rush. 

"Oh really? Who is it this time?" when she actually turned around to look at us she saw how bad of condition he was in.

"OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!!" "Idk I found him like this in a crater in the school boardwalk." I replied. "Well don't just stand there boy! Put him on the hospital bed." I nodded and put him on the bed.

"Thank you for this I should probably head back to class now because everyone's probably in the homeroom now. But if he wakes up can you let me know please?" She said yes and ushered me out of her office.

When I got back to the classroom I saw the rest of the class and Aizawa sensei (Mr Aizawa fno). And he looked PISSED!

"Hey there midoria... WHAT TOOK YOU SO DAMN LONG YOU WERE JUST TO CHECK THE NOISE AND COME BACK!!!" he yelled. "Sorry Mr Aizawa! But it was just that I had found out what made that noise."

He looked at me off put-tingly. "Well what was it?" he asked annoyed at this point for interrupting class for this. "W-well sir I think that'd it would be better to see for yourself." I said kinda nervous.

"I guess why not. And you all don't do ANYTHING stupid while I'm gone. I'm talking to YOU kaminari." "OH COME ON REALLY TEACH?! >:("

We then headed back to recovery girls office. "Uhm what are we doing here?" "You'll see. But we have to wait first." he looked at me confused but sighed and went along with it.