𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝟷-𝙰

(Denki's Pov) Me an Mineta were chatting over which chick in here was the hottest. He was thinking that Momo was the hottest but Mina was second to him. Man he overdoes it with his temptation some times.

"Yeah I think all those other girls have some good qualities and are pretty hot. But that girl Jirou man. She's somethin else hehehe" "You know I can hear you guys right" Jirou said obviously annoyed.

"Oh Shit!" I screamed internally. "We're back guys we just needed to deal with something. But guess what? There's another new student enrolling here at UA! Well temporarily but soon officially!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Oh really huh!? Great another extra I gotta put into place!" said that Bakugo kid. Man he's annoyingly smug. But then as a response all of us heard a raspy deep terrifying voice. " W̷̩̒h̴͚́a̴̤̽ṫ̵̠ ̶̘͌w̴̭͌a̶̿͜ś̷͔ ̶̯͊ţ̴̎h̸̙́a̷̹͂t̷̢̉ ̴̝͒y̷͚̿o̴͚͆ǘ̵̪ ̴̈́ͅs̷̥̈́a̶̢̔i̷̧̾d̴͙̅?̸͙͘"

I felt a chill ring down my spine. And I could tell everyone else did as well. "Oh sorry we didn't introduce him yet. Uh what was your name again?" I then saw some orange hair and a brown hand come out from around the door whisper into Midoriya's ear.

"Psst! Hey Jirou? Can you tell me what he's telling him." I asked her. She then just rolled her eyes and used her quirk.

"Hmm... It seems like he's telling him that his name is..." "Dallas!" Jirou and Midoriya said in unison. After that she just blushed a bit but then quickly shook it off. Dammit she can't have a crush on him... "Hey there you lot! It's great to have been excepted here!"

Dallas said while walking in. When we all fully saw him we just completely jaw dropped. "HOLY CRAP HE'S MASSIVE!!!!!" And he was I'm pretty sure that he's taller than all might for SURE! "Oh yeah I'm 8'5 so I guess you could say that these doors were made for me! Though I have to duck a bit hehe!"

"No kidding man!" I said "Anyways I feel to exhausted after waiting hours for this guy to wake up from his little coma I'm to tired to do a follow up lesson. 

So in the mean time Dallas here we'll properly introduce him self you introduce yourselves and he'll answer any questions you have."

And at that Mr Aizawa grabbed his sleeping bag and headed outta there. Midoriya then went over to his seat and sat down. I could tell that Jirou was giving him little glances from the back and he didn't seem to notice.

Though I have to admit I was very jealous I just ignored it. Maybe she's just not the one for me. No she must be she's too good for him I'll get rid of him to get to her even if it means mur- "Hey! My name's COSMIC! But you all can call me Dallas! Any questions?"

Dallas said snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked around for a second and realized what I was saying to myself was very unnerving. But then Momo rose her hand. "Excuse me! Sorry if I'm being rude but if your name is Dallas why is it also cosmic?"

"YEAH WHY, YOU TALL FREAK?!? IS IT BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT YOUR QUIRK IS BETTER THAN ALL OF OURS OR SOMETHIN!!??!" Bakugo exclaimed. "Well first I still have no idea what a "quirk" is. And second S̶̡̿H̶̦͝U̶̜̾T̷̨̓ ̷̟́Y̷̧̅O̶̳͊Ǘ̴͍R̶̼͛ ̸͙͒B̶̖͆L̸̹̈E̴̠̐A̶͇͗Ć̶̼Ḣ̷̟E̸͖͝D̵̻̉ ̶̡̈́A̴̫̎Ŝ̵̖S̶̖̆ ̸̭̈́Ủ̸̱P̸̳̆ ̵̺̓B̸̼͆E̷̺̓F̵͙̍Ó̶̳R̸͈͝E̵͙͊ ̶̛̜I̴͇͊ ̶̥͝Ć̵̞O̷̡̊M̸͉̂Ẻ̸̹ ̶̹̒O̷̢̎V̸̡̽Ẹ̵̽R̶̘̽ ̸͔͐T̶̛̘H̴̤̍É̷̖R̵͙̄E̵̩͝ ̵̟̋Ã̶̬N̷̦̚D̷͎͑ ̴̘̇C̸̞̈́H̸̢͐U̵͍̾C̴͔̍K̶̠͐ ̵̘̕Y̶̭̑O̸̟̕U̵̝͂ ̷̱̂O̸̤͠Ǘ̴͉T̴̰̿ ̶̗͆T̷̗̃H̶̤͆Ȅ̵͔ ̷̗̂W̷̬͘I̸̙͋Ņ̸̒D̸̤͋O̶̰̓W̷̗͠ ̵͕̋Y̸̥͛O̷͉̓U̷̢̚ ̷̺̏L̸̪̈I̴̩͂T̵̩͝T̶̝̽L̸̜̄Ë̵̮́ ̶̡̄S̷̼̊H̷̦̎Ȋ̴̮T̷̩̐."

I don't really think he meant what he said probably at least but it sure did keep the idiot quiet. And kind of scared the rest of the class including me. [-

"Anyways my answer to your first question its that my actual title is OMNI but you can refer to me as Dallas." he told all of us.

He then looked at Bakugo and said. "But YOU MUST call me cosmic." He then just rolled his eyes and ignored him. Sometimes I wonder if he has a brain up there. "Anyways if you all are wondering about my powers then I regret to inform you that I can't show you yet."

"AWWW MAN!! Wait did you say powerS?!" "BUT I will show you one of them. It's telekinesis BABY!" His eyes then flashed a twinkling hue of orange and a aura surrounded him the same color of his eyes.

Dallas proceeded to lifted his hand up and made everything rise including us. It was pretty cool until I noticed that Midoriya had bumped into Jirou. "OOF! Huh? OH! Sorry there uhm.... What was your na-" "Jirou! Kyoka Jirou. But you can call me Kyoka." she said while blushing.

I was angry. Like jealous angry and I don't know why. Its just that I liked her and had alot more time with her and she's falling for someone who didn't even know her name! But I wasn't gonna let this get in the way of my life that's the kind of cringe a yandere would do.

After Dallas stopped using his telekinesis he asked all of us for our names. And after we gave our names we just talked a bit since we had no follow up work. 

So we just joked around alot and ate some pizza. Oh yeah and apparently one of Dallas's powers is manipulating reality. I think it was called 'Essekinesis' or sm.

Kinda like that Momo girl. Except there is zero limit. So we chatted a while made fun of Bakugo but if he got to angry Dallas would keep him in check. When we were all done the bell rang and it was time to go home.

I looked over to Jirou and said bye in the SmOOThEsT way possible. "*tongue clicks* See ya Jirou!" I told her enthusiastically. But she just rolled her eyes and walked over to Midoriya to say bye to him.

"Bye Izuku have nice one dude!" "You too Kyoka! C'mon Dallas!" I heard him say. I don't know why he called him over but he seemed to be going to the same place that he was. They then blasted off at the speed of sound though Dallas could probably go so much faster. 

I don't know why but now every time I see Midoriya I feel the urge to inflict...H A R M