Chapter 10 - Story Time

March 22nd, 2015

Hey guys! Thanks for all the reviews that came in! All of the reviews make me so happy!

Also, due to all my school work, I am extremely busy. I'm probably only going to upload one chapter per day now! Sorry guys!

Guess which story just reached 1,000 views? This one did! Yayyy!

Ishita.d: Thanks for responding to my question (: I didn't think anyone really read my random questions at the bottom. Haha. Keep reviewing for me! I find your reviews extremely helpful!

Shannonjacob21: Yea, Misaki doesn't know they're her children, or does she? Nahhh. Haha. That'd be crazy though. You'll learn why she doesn't know later (: Thanks for your review! Keep me posted on your thoughts about each chapter!

Neo Eodieseo Watneunji: I knoww! QQ I want them together tooo! I just want to skip chapters and get to their meeting! Ughhh! I know exactly how you feel!

Ashgrey: Haha, thanks! And I really really appreciate your thoughts about my wording! I went back into that chapter and changed it. Sometimes, my wordings get a bit confusing. Especially my placement of words. The words make sense, but it just sounds a bit odd right? Anyways! Keep telling me other sentences that sounded odd. I really appreciate it!

.special: The reason why she didn't know she had twins will be revealed later (: You'll just have to wait and see. And thank you for those quotes! I think I might do a different quote for each chapter. I'll start out with quotes from the anime, and IF I somehow run out, I'll start finding other quotes. Thanks for your feedback!

xXLillianaXx: Stop it! You're making me too happy xD. Even if you don't know any quotes, I still appreciate that you told me that. It helps me know whether people actually read my random questions or not. Haha. Keep sending me reviews okay?

MyDreamDragon66: Thanks! I'd love it if you could send me a review once in a while, just so I know that people like the story and are reading it.

KitKat: Thank youu! ^^ Haha. I also named her book store Akimi because Akihiko plus Miki equals Akimi. I just like to combine names. xD You're actually the first person to send me a review about the names.

Jui2014: Well, thats a good question xD. Misaki was never really known throughout the kingdom. She didn't really like the public attention, and so the guards and citizens who saw her only saw her from afar. They didn't really get to see Misaki close enough so that they'd be able to differentiate her from a crowd. The maids/butlers who did get to know her (Satsuki, Yukimura, Kanou, ETC.) are all still working at the palace. So they live there and usually stay there unless they're with Usui. I'll post like a side story about their past ^^ I might even make a whole other story about their past. Do you think that sounds good? Or should I just squeeze their past into like 1-2 chapters? Also, Takumisa a a huge city. Think of it like New York City times two.

Angelin_ee: No problem! I love seeing that you vote & leave a comment on Wattpad! (:

SilverMoon_Sky: I want them to meet each other too T.T I just want to write about them being lovey dovey. But I can't do that if they haven't even met in the story yet!

I also have this story on Wattpad! My name on Wattpad is " TheERain " . You can also find this story by searching "Serendipity"

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA, I ONLY OWN MY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS AND THE WRITING IN THIS STORY.

Story Time

The two kids were sitting on Misaki's white couch in her house. While they were swinging their legs back and forth, they observed their surroundings. The stairs they had climbed up had led them right into the left corner of the living room. In the front of the living room, there were two huge windows with an extended windowsill that she had her potted flower plants in. There were also opaque, white curtains that were mainly there for decoration. Facing the windows was a small, white couch. It was decorated with black and white pillows with some kind of design on them. In front of the couch was a small, wooden coffee table. There were lots of books stacked on top of it. Under the couch and the table was a fuzzy, snow white rug. The rug felt like a polar bear's fur. On the perimeter of the room were bookshelves filled, some even overflowing, with books.