| 𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 |

Is he fucking flirting with me?
Your eyes shot up to meet his and you gasp. Stunned by the color of his pink eyes.
"w-woah you're stunning" You didn't realize you had said it out loud until you see the smirk on his face.
"Come to mess with my head, Kit?"
Isn't that what baby rabbits are called?
"M-my name is Y/n. Not K-kit"
"Its a nickname sweetheart."
Haven't even been here 5 minutes and he's already got a nickname for me? 12:21am
You feel your face start to heat up again. "I-I...am here t-to help you" He crosses his arms and leans against the wall. "with y-your memory chip. Mel said your m-memories were a b-bit off?" You're pretty sure he's about the same height as Freddy, maybe a bit taller.
"Well, we've got all night. How about we talk first?"
Oh hell no. Not after I heard you ripped a fucking person in half over a thing as simple as them asking if you were working okay!
"C-can we do it first? Mel wants it done a-as soon as p-possible" You shift your weight to your other foot and rub your forearm with your free hand, still holding your toolbox in your right hand.
"Only if you promise to talk after, Kit" You slightly roll your eyes at the nickname and nod.
"I promise, we can talk after I check your memory chip" He nods and leads the way to his room.
2:30am
"Y/n? You still here?" You hear Freddy yell from outside Bonnie's room. "In here Freddy!" You're sitting on a bean bag chair next to Bonnie, who's powered off still. You're also laughing with Monty who was telling a story, he seems to get stuck a lot, probably because of his tantrums. "Superstar! You got what you need?" He smiles at you and glances at Bonnie then to Monty you feel the tension in the room build. "Y-yeah. I'm okay now, I promise" You smile and get up, wincing a bit. "I should really get going. Its already late and I need to check on Music Man." You grab you toolbox and walk to the doorway. "Oh! The ice cream!" Freddy looks at you weird for a moment and then looks at Monty. "Just ask the bot at the door there and they'll give you a cone" You smile at him and wave "Thank you for everything! Bye Monty!" He seems to like hearing that and you swear you saw him blush. "I hope you feel better soon!" Monty flashes a boyish grin at you as you pass Freddy and go to the helper bot. Freddy gently grabs your arm and turns you, it looks as though he's scanning you. "Y/n, you have multiple inflictions and minor bruising" He sounds worried but you give him a faint smile.
"Bonnie was fine one minute and then angry the next...." You flinch at the memory of Bonnie throwing you against the wall by your arm like you were nothing but a piece of paper. "Monty was passing by I guess and helpped me!" You shake your head and look back at Freddy. "Other then a few bruises I should be fine!
After getting the ice cream and walking back to the arcade doors you decided that going to Bonnie Bowling wasnt opinion if you were alone. You enter the arcade you see Dj on his stage, rocking out to some heavy metal with one of his little spider dudes. It makes you smile and stop to watch for a bit. He notices you and smiles back, then sees the ice cream. You giggle as you watch his eyes light up. 2:50am
"For me!?" He asks, clearly excited. You nod, "Yes, for you Dj" He sicks his tongue out and you drop the ice cream on it. He hums in satisfaction and swallows it. "How'd it go? I see you're alive and well. So it must've not been that bad." He asks, with his eyes still closed and still savoring the strawberry ice cream you fed him. "Not terrible, but I wont be going back anytime soon" Dj stops and looks at you, his expression clearly changing as he scans you. "I'm fine, I swear. I'm just not going back" He smiles slightly and nods. "You should-"
~Beep Beep~
He's cut off by your fazwatch goes off, reminding you of the charge cycle. "Sorry, what?" You ask, looking back at him and he slightly shakes his head.
Its really 3 am already? Damn I was gone for a long ass time. But if the charging only takes an hour, why did it take Freddy so long to check on me?
You sigh and look away from your watch, to him.
"Alrighty Big guy. Meet me in the Storage room. Its charging time buddy." He groans but nods, retreating into his tunnels. You make your way upstairs and through the employe door to the storage room, using your security badge. Music Man is already in there and hooked up. You smile at him. "Good boy. Now I'll see you in the morning." You could swear you see him blush but he looks away before you could analyze it further. "Goodnight Songbird" You smile at your nickname "Goodnight Dj" You pull the lever that diverts the power in the arcade to Music Man's charging station. Grabbing your flashlight from your tool belt, you turn it on and walk into the security office thats next to music man. You close the door and walk to the bed thats in there. Plopping down and closing your eyes.