𝑿𝑽

➪ꏳꀍꍏᖘ 015

➪ꏳꀍꍏᖘ 015

"Oh."

Chan's gasp rings through the air like a gun shot,and has Arielle pushing me away as if  burning her, moving to the other side of the counter.

"Did I...
Interrupt something?"
I could still faintly feel the warm touch of her palms on my chest ,when turning to look at Chan,he shrinks.
"No, definitely nothing.
Just a small negotiation about boundaries,is all."
Her hips sway in the little shorts and I feel the urge to pull her into my groin, sheathe her from,well,Bang Chan's gaze?

"Jungkook?"
He asks questioningly, prickling the urge strongly,I mean, kicking him out of the kitchenette just to get Arielle against that counter again, couldn't be pecked as that rude, right?

"Do you think it was a small negotiation?"
I can't help the anger that looms in my tone of voice,and with the raise of Chan's brows,I think he had finally made a breakthrough.

"Oh.
I-"
He's cut short by Arielle that pushes past him in short quick steps.
I could hear a mumbling of her going to her room before she disappeared from my sight.

"Fucking Chan."
My anger could not be distinguished as I whispered the heated words, slamming my fist onto that of the kitchen island while a sigh leaves me.
I had been so fucking close.

A ping catches the attention of both of us ,and my gaze searches for where it could have come from.The only thing that could have been the suspected,was Arielle's phone still plugged into its charger, alight with what seemed to have been a message.

I hear as Chan leaves the kitchen as well, probably wanting to leave as silently as possible to avoid any further conflict,but i find myself not minding him anymore.

Not when what could be considered treasury was now alight beneath my gaze.

I know that I am most probably invading that of Arielle's privacy on levels of a stalker,but the flicker of continuous notifications is like the melody of an alluring lullaby. My hand slowly but surely moves towards the illiterate cookie jar,just one chocho chip flavoured one couldn't hurt is my thoughts when my fingers finally garze the edge of it.

When I tap twice to set it  alight,it immediately opens to the chat box where the previous notifications had been coming from.
Why she didn't have an password was beyond my knowledge,but I felt myself being grateful as I scrolled through the content.

Me:
He caught me in the hallway today.
In a see through robe attached to my skin!

Me:
And why did he have to look so hot while leaning against that door frame?
It's like he was posing akin to a sexy specimen on purpose I swear to fucking God.

Me:
And guess what?
I felt flustered!
Fucking flustered because the playboy bunny was checking me out.
What the fuck was up with that?

She calls me,playboy bunny?

Me:
I just don't know anymore,I'm supposed to stop him from fucking or at least have him do it discreetly.
But what happens now that I can't stop thinking about the indecent man actually pounding into me?

I can't read any further,not when I know she's thought about me fucking her.

So I haven't been the only one that has had these gravely thoughts?
I couldn't help but wonder if she knew that I've always thought of her in inappropriate ways. That she's been aware of my lingering gazes,on how hard I tried to gain her attention by being annoying as much.

Could she have been aware of all this?

Could it be that luck was possibly finally turning my way?

__

For the next couple of days I couldn't get that exact same thoughts of my mind.
Where as yes, Arielle has been much on my mind before,she's been a constant necessity admist any waking thoughts recently.

I couldn't help that  my cock has twitched countless times since she discovered the good use of just wearing sweats and a sport bra around the house.Or how comfortable she'd grown ,that I've been privileged enough to see her in this homey state of loose clothes and twin plaited braids.

I knew I might've been a twinge obsessed before,but it seemed that every little thing she now did fascinated me to the core.

I found myself imagining things I shouldn't.The feel of her skin beneath my lips,if it would be soft and supple,or smooth yet taut with muscle. What her facial features would be exploited to when  pleasuring her,if her moans would sound just as pretty as her usual tone of voice has always been.

The moral of all my thoughts combined together,it had become now very much obvious.
It admittedly seemed that she has had me hooked since the beginning.
If she'd been aware or not,but I'd always been like a lapping puppy after her,a puppy that thought he finally deserved his treat.

Haven't I been a good boy for long enough?

"Morning."
Her soft voice graces my ears,and my gaze is swiftly turned to where she walks past the lounging sofa,on her way to the coat rack.

My eyes linger at the soft form of her breasts held up by a bodysuit tucked into dress pants,that is,until her coat suddenly comes into vision.
Her feet are cute and small as she moves to pick her favourable high soled sneakers up, positioning her feet inside them,leaving the tie strings untied.

She seems to heave a sigh when watching them with narrowed eyes,and I get the idea that she wasn't that much fond of doing the tying of them herself.

"Want some help with that?"
There's another sigh that leaves her,and a smirk touches the corner of my mouth at her foul mood this early in the morning.

"If you wouldn't mind,yes."
My brows raise in shock at how easily she just accepted my help,but I don't let that faze me when moving away from the wall I was leaning against and towards her.

"Oh,I definitely don't mind."
I make sure to let her question the meanings behind the tone of voice I use, while bowing down to tend at her shoes.

And if I made to let my hands linger in soft little strokes across her skin,I know she'd never admit to how her breathing hitches.
__

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓.
𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒔 ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ  𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆.
𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑒𝑠_
𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟.