𝑳𝑰𝑰

➪ꏳꀍꍏᖘ 052

➪ꏳꀍꍏᖘ 052

T

he feeling of Jungkook's soft kisses gently trailing the skin of her neck feels deliciously ticklish, having Arielle skirt away the littlest bit from where she had before been busy slicing and dicing herself some crackers before Jungkook appeared in the kitchen.

"Good morning to you too."
She rolls her eyes as if annoyed,but flushes under the doting affection,not quite sure what to do with all the attention, secretly ofcourse.

"Mhmm."
The vibration strokes her skin as he humms happily against it, seemingly satisfied with only jutting his chin in the space between her shoulder and neck,then as if only realising,that Arielle indeed was not the only thing that could be noticed in this reality ,he glances from he had been studying the sharp angle of her jaw down to that of her cheddar crackers.

"Really?
This early in the morning?"
He asks, confusion intermingled with amusement.

"It was either this,or caramel popcorn."
Sighing,she pushes a cracker toward mouth just as Jungkook abruptly turns her front to his.

Half of the cookie still hangs from her lips,and Jungkook leans down to take it into his mouth,a devilish glint in his eyes when he licks after the salt lingering on her lips and she shies away by pushing his face askew.

Harshly,might I add.

After all,how was she supposed to digest the damn thing down her throat with him watching her like he wanted to eat her instead?

"Seriously?"
She asks, holding her open palm in front of her mouth before Jungkook and his nasty self decided he wanted a taste of the goo in her mouth as well.

"You're my appetite,what'd you expect,hmm?"
He asks as he kisses against the open palm still held to her chewing mouth,before he kisses against her nose when she finally lowers her hand.

He was enamoured with her.

This is how it's been going for the past month since Jungkook has arrived and they've resolved what was an awful set of miscommunication.
It only took two days after that date on the beach for Jungkook to make himself home in her bed again.

For snuggle appropriate scenes only though.

Even if they had been sharing a bed ever since, they've only gotten as far as to fool around slightly, akin to horny teenagers on a high and without a clue of what they're doing,just eager to explore each other boundaries.

This could be concluded into late night kissing,heavy touching and frottage against each other clothes,Jungkooks tongue lathering up a purple path up her neck that would be visible once he took her out to lunch or a lazy stroll on the beach.

Sometimes both would be flustered when Jungkook grew about too needy, pulling her into his lap like a lightweighted doll even though she knew she was rather not, the show of strength succeeding or moistening her mound to a over degree level.

She doesn't think she's ever been as full of hormones since her teenage years,and Jungkook seemed to deliberately enjoy tempting her will at celibacy.

But she loved him so,was perhaps enamored with the random thoughts that would spew from his mouth of how he thought she was too ethereal to actually be real, randomly whispered in her ear,adored how she'd woken up countless mornings to him peppering her face with kisses in search of one from her lips.

She'd always push him away so that they'd go brush their teeth instead,never having been interested in exchanging saliva with something that smelt rotten that early in the morning.

She loved him and all his odd morning smells as well.

But she'd been holding off from sex with purpose, something that she and Jungkook had talked about in many morning hours,when she guided his clothed hips between her thighs so that he could grind against her while pushing her ankle over his shoulder.

She flustered found out just how much Jungkook enjoyed her flexibilities.

Slowly and surely,she started letting the reigns go now and then,and let Jungkook do what he wanted to her from time to time.

In terms of fooling around,that was.

Knowing it was somewhat of a big deal for her,and having Jungkook be the first man since nineteen when she lost her virginity,that she would let control her in bed.

Jungkook knew this, another late after two am conversation that had been conversed while he sucked on her sensitive puffy nipples until she had ached too much,a moaning mess as he rearranged her carefully put boundaries,her whispered pleads singeing the air with its intensity.

Jungkook knew what it was to take control in the bedroom,that much she knew.

And as he lifted her onto the island of the kitchen to kiss down her neck, wrapping her legs around his slender hips where the warmth of his body melted to hers,she discovered that she wanted it.

And she wanted it now.

"Kookie."
She pushes against his pecs slightly,and he immediately pulls back with slight precaution in his gaze,that is,until she pulls his gaze to her.

"Yeah?"
He mumbles softly,thumbs tracing circles into the skin of her inner thighs where he grips the meat of them in his hand.

"You think you're ready to take care of me now?"
Arielle asks,and when she spots the confusion that flickers into his orbs,she hurries to clear what she was trying to say.

"I want you to take control this time,baby.
You've showed me just how capable you can be,and I love and trust that you'll keep me safe,yes?"
She asks, leaning back a bit so that she could fully perceive his face.

"Of course, darling.
You're sure about this, because I can wait as long as you need-"
She hushes him with her finger,a tilt of her lips exposing of her amusement when she feels his oncoming rant.

"You love me,don't you?"
She blinks up at him while asking the question,a seductive lure in her eyes that pulls him closer,pulls him under.

Fuck,he was down bad.

"You already know I do,but imma say it again if I have to.
I love you, darling."
He presses the words against her lips,and they share a light kiss before she pauses against him.

"Then you'll fuck mommy until she's babbling dumb incoherent mess,won't you?"

__

ooh?
OOH!?