•PILOT•

Ep. 1 - 6:24

It's a normal morning I got coffee from my favorite coffee shop my life is going great! Well I don't really have that much friends but it's fine I have social media and my family with me.

A few minutes later I decided to go home and stay in my room I walked home and when I opened our front door I found my mom and her friends in the middle of the hallway.

My mom has 3 friends that she always invites and and one of them has a son named Gian he's a tall boy with blonde curly hair and kinda blue eyes.
And all my mom's friends ship me with him.. Disgusting.

I locked myself in my room and scrolled through Instagram and just when I was opening the app my best friend Lia called. Well like I said I don't have a lot of friends but I HAVE friends ok? Ok maybe only 2 but like ok?

"Heyy B!" I said, I call Lia 'B' because it's her middle name 'Beatrice'

"Heyy y/nnn" Lia said

"What's up?"

"Ok well you know the new movie right? 'LA' you kno-"

"Yeah I know the new movie I saw it on Instagram"

"Ok cool so one of their actors needs an assistant"

"You mean all the actors?"

"No, well yeah but all the actors already has an assistant except this Actor"

"Yeah ok spill the tea"

"Ok sooo.. YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY SIGN UP TO BE AN ASSISTANT!"

"What? Why? No"

"Why not? The actor is aidan Gallagher AIDAN GALLAGHER!! "

"Isn't aidan Gallagher your crush?"

"Well yeah but he can't know me as his assistant"

"Okay?"

"PLEASE SIGN UP PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU"

"No"

"... "

"*Sigh* fine but only for you"

"Yayyy"

"Ok bye B"

"Bye bye! You better get picked!"

"Not promising"

Well just for my best friend I guess...

So I took a shower then I putted some clothes on brushed my hair and done!

I'm just gonna bring my shoulder bag with me just for money and for my phone.

So a few minutes later I arrive at a building where I'm gonna sign up as an 'assistant' I sighed while going in the building im kinda nervous since I don't want to disappoint my bestie.

I saw a line of people so that must be where I need to wait. The line was kinda long so I decided to come back 5 minutes later

                    5 minutes later

So I came back to the building and the line was pretty short now. I joined the line and waited for my turn. I saw a boy walk out of the room and questioning everyone. The guy saw me and asked me what's my name
"Y/N L/N" I said the guy wrote my name in his little pad thingy and I heard him say "Girls really would do anything" sorry sir but you don't know why I'm here.

A few minutes later I heard my name on a loud speaker I go inside the room and saw a boy sitting in a couch with another boy sitting with him. I guess 2 guys are interviewing me.

The other boy saw me and smiled at me and said "Hi you're y/n right?"
"Yeah I'm y/n L/n" I replied, the other boy told me to sit down in front of the couch that they're sitting on, so I did

"So miss y/n L/n why did you want to be Aidan's assistant" the other boy said. The other boy is just looking at the iPad that the other boy was holding.

"I actually came here for experience I want to be an actor one day and I believe this will help me since I don't really have experience of acting" I said with a smile, Ok so that was a total lie I want to be an interior designer or and architect one day but I don't think they want to hear that I was just forced to be here.

"Ok well are you vegan?" The other boy said. I was confused about that question but I need to answer it
"Unfortunately I'm not vegan and probably never will" I said

(if you're vegan just please change it thank you!)

"ok" the other boy said with a smile.. Ok?

While the other boy who was holding the Ipad thingy is interviewing me the other boy who's litterly just messing around was looking at me nonstop, I feel like he's judging me.

"Do you like my eyes?" The other boy said. Miss boy? What is this? "Yeah! Your eyes are very beautiful!" I said.
The boy smiled at me and said "you're hired!" I was confused is it because I told him his eyes are beautiful?

"Wow thank you!" We shake hands and boy his hands are soft, "May I have your number miss?" I was shocked. Excuse me? My number? Bro... What the-

The boy looked at me with confusion "you know? So I can call you whenever I need something?" What do you mean boy with green eyes and soft hands? The boy was squinting his eyes at me "Don't you know who I am? I'm Aidan Gallagher?" Oh mother of cheese this is aidan Gallagher? Oh gosh I'm so dumb! "oh I'm really sorry um here's my number" I said. I took my phone out of my shoulder bag and gave him my phone number. He looks happy to get my number does he always act this way? Gosh.