•Hotel•

Ep. 6 - 11:50

A few hours later Aidan knocked on the trailer's door and I opened it for him. He smiled at me "Do you wanna go to the hotel now?" He said "Yeah, I'm kinda tired" I said while reaching my keys out of my pocket.

We left Aidan's trailer he locked it of course. We walked to the hotel and while we were walking Aidan said "are you really that tired?" While looking at me "yeah, I'm sleepy" I said while smiling at him "dang, ok" he said.

We said bye to eachother and we both go into our rooms, I took a quick shower and I changed my clothes.

(AIDAN'S POV)

I changed into a comfortable shirt and I was kinda bored I'm not really sleepy or anything I want to message y/n but I don't know.. Yup I'm massaging her.

Y/nnn

Y/n are you awake?

Hi!

I thought you're sleepy

Yeah I am but
I want to take a shower
First you know?

So you're gonna
sleep now?

Yeah, why?

I'm just bored I kinda
Want to hang out with you.

Sure! Come here.

Really? You sure?

Yeah anything for you.

Ok:)

:)

I knocked on y/n's door and she quickly opened the door. She smiled at me "come in!" She said. I smiled at her and I walked in her room.

"What do you wanna do?" Y/n said while locking the door. She's wearing pajamas and she looked cute.

"What about we watch a movie?" I said.

"Sure!" She said. "Well I'm gonna get my laptop first is that ok?" I said while looking at her beautiful eyes

"Yeah it's fine I'll wait for you" she said.

I left y/n's room and I grabbed my laptop I knocked on y/n's door again and she opened the door for me I walked in and she locks the door.

"What do you wanna watch?" I said.

"Anne with an e?" She said.

"Sure!" I said

She sits on her bed and I sit next to her she placed her head in my shoulders and I froze. "Are you ok? I'm sorry" she said while slowly removing her head from my shoulders "no no it's fine you can rest on my shoulder" I said.

She rest her head on my shoulder again and I rested mine on her head.

Minutes later I saw y/n sleeping I slowly putted my arms around her to make her comfortable. And I finished the movie.

(Next morning day 2)

I woke up because of y/n's alarm she needs to wake up at the exact time i need to wake up, we both need to wake up at 4am because she needs to buy me breakfast. But after she buys me breakfast she has 4 hours break time.

I woke up noticing I was still hugging y/n I guess I fell asleep, y/n wakes up and apologized I said it was fine and she quickly goes to the bathroom to do her business. I left y/n's room to go to mine.

I showered and put on some clothes and done! I still have 20 minutes left so I decided to go to y/n's room, I knocked and she opened the door. "You know it's dangerous opening doors like that what if it's not me?"  I said, she smiled at me "nah it's fine!" She said. Gosh.