•A New Friend•

Ep. 4 - 7:04

(AIDAN'S POV)

I left y/n in my trailer since she doesn't really have her own I really think that my personal assistant should have her own trailer.

So me and Tiffany are in the same clip. Tiffany is the main character I'm a main character too of course, Tiffany is my lover in the movie so that means we need to kiss...

In the film Tiffany is drunk with her best friend and she goes to the bathroom and she bumps into me. And Tiffany suddenly passed out so my character bringed tiffany to my character's mansion looking house and my character layed her in my character's bed.

Yeah so much 'My character' I could've just said Matthew and Georgia

That's how Matthew and Georgia met.

The man FINALLY gave us our hotel keys and he also gave me y/n's hotel key aswell we're all having a 5 minute break and then we all go and film another clip and then we go to lunch!

I was walking to my trailer and I found y/n! With.. Dean?

It looks like they're having so much fun well when y/n's with me she acts shy....  Unfair..

I looked at them and I don't know why but I feel angry. Dean placed his hand on y/n's head and he said something that couldn't really hear. Well y/n smiled and I felt like my heart sank.

Dean looked at his watch and waved bye to y/n.

I walked up to y/n and she smiled at me and I smiled back of course.
"Hello y/n!" I said  "hello" she said back well she looked shy and I don't like it, I want y/n to be comfortable when she's with me... And only me..

"Sooo I have you hotel keys now!" I said with a big smile, "really? Well can you give it to me?" She said with a smile, well not the way she smiled at dean..

"Nope! Well I'll give it to you after our little lunch!" I said while looking at her beautiful eyes. "Ok I guess" she said. Did I sound bossy? "Well you can stay in my trailer for now i have one more clip to film and we can go to lunch!" I said happily, she smiled at me "ok!" She said. Her smile made me smile more her smile that she gave me looks so real.. And so happy.. YAY!!

(FAST FORWARD)

Me and y/n are on our way to a restaurant that has vegan foods and meat foods aswell.

While we were walking y/n stopped walking and she stared at something, I looked at her face and looked at where she was staring, it was a
(dog/cat) she smiled happily and walked closer to the (dog/cat) , she asked the owner of the (dog/cat) if she can touch the (dog/cat) and the owner happily agrees she was having a lot of fun.

I don't want to ruin her smile but I have to "y/n! Let's go!" I said she looked at me and smiled "ok!" She said, she walked to me and grabbed my hand "let's go eat!!" She said happily. She hugged my arm and started running again, to the restaurant of course.

Gosh that (dog/cat) really made her day better.