•Spend money like it dont mean nothing~~~•

Ep. 7? - 10:15

(AIDAN'S POV)

I walked to the make up trailer and my makeup artists starts to put makeup on me.

A few minutes later Tifanny walked to the makeup trailer "good morning Aidy Gallagher" she said while sitting on her chair she was 5 minutes late but it didn't really bother anyone since she's the main character.

I don't like her calling me Aidy but I don't want to tell her. Her makeup artists starts to put makeup on her and she wouldn't stop talking it's not like I hate her it's just 5 in the morning.

"So are you ready? Cuz you know? I was reading our script and it says you need to hold my waist" she said, I can see that her makeup artists was getting really annoyed since she was moving a lot.

"Yeah I'm ready" I said while looking at the mirror.

"Ok Aidy" she said.

I heard my phone ring, I looked at my phone and it was y/n.

Y/nnn

...

Hello, what do you
Want to eat?

I don't know.
But coffee will be good.

I don't really want to eat:(

Ok. I'll get you coffee?
Black?

Yes please.
Thank you!

Ok, sorry for
Texting you

It's fine no
Big deal

Ok I'll get your black coffee.

Bye!
See you later!

Bye:)

About a few minutes later my makeup artists was done putting makeup on me she also said that my costume is already in the dressing room, I thanked her and I left the makeup trailer while I was walking out "good bye Aidy see you!" Tiffany said. I said goodbye back and left.

(MINUTES LATER!!)

I walked out of the dressing room and see y/n standing waiting for me.
"Hi, finally!" She said with a smile, she's cute haha "hello y/n" I said while leaning to her face we're not that close to each other so it's fine "here's your coffee and water just in case" she said, I smiled at her "thank you miss y/n" I said while taking the water bottle and the coffee from her hand.

"Well I gotta go dean is waiting for me" she said.

I looked at her "why?" I said "what do you mean why?" She said back.

"Well why is dean waiting for you? Are you guys dating or something?" I said, I think I sounded mean since
y/n's smile faded.

"Um, no we.. Aren't dating" she said, "I'll go, sorry. See you later" she said again, she left and I felt bad.

Um sorry?

Me and Tiffany were filming our scene and I can't get y/n of my mind.

I heard our director said cut, I walked out of the studio and Tiffany followed me. "Hey" she said, I smiled at her "hello" I said.

I sit down on the little stair like a 2 step stair, you know? And Tiffany sat down beside me

She smiled at me and putted her hands on my cheeks. I felt really uncomfortable and confused.

"Are you ok aidy?" She said while looking at my lips, "yeah I am" I said.

She starts to lean close to me "Are you sure? It looks like you need someone" she said with doe eyes. And a flirty tone.

"Yeah I am, I'm ok, really" I said while slowly backing up.

We were so close to each other that I can litterly feel her breath.

No I don't like this I don't want to push Tiffany or just walk out I will hurt Tiffany's feelings, I feel really really uncomfortable I want to get out so bad.

Tiffany kissed me in the lips slowly and gave me a kiss in the cheeks.

No no no I want to get out no, I don't like this anymore.

I heard y/n's voice screaming my name softly. "Aidan! Do you want to join me and de-" she said, she was looking at me and Tiffany with shock "I guess.. Um uh. You still need food?" She said, Tiffany looked at her and glared, she putted her hand on my lap so y/n can know we need privacy we don't need privacy gosh please y/n help me.

I gave y/n a help look but she just looked at me with a sorry look,

No y/n help me!

Y/n left and Tiffany smiled at me and gave me a kiss in the lips again. YUCK! Y/N HELP ME! MONSTER!

Tiffany smiled "I'll see you later Aidy I guess people can call me miss Gallagher?" She said, I smiled and she walked away