Chapter Three

Almost a week passed, Sykkuno had went back to Las Vegas. Rae had a hard time trying to get Sykkuno to talk to her. At every turn, it seemed that their schedules would not align and on top of that he seemed to be avoiding her.

At first she drowned her suspensions, since he'd still talk and joke like he normally did...but when everyone one logged off the joined game, he'd make an excuse. Not only that but it seemed that little ticks in his voice would change when Blau would join the game.

It frustrated her to no end, it felt like he was drifting farther away from her. The last straw was when he started to use one word answers to DM's she'd send. Not only that but there were rumors that there was a female that he was seeing. However that was just rumors without evidence.

It didn't help that some of her following were pushing the narrative that she was either seeing Blau or Noah Centineo since she was training for her content creator boxing match. Sure she had dinner with both, but that was about it...but she did kinda pretend that there 'might' be a little more just to trigger Sykkuno's reaction.

She began to think back, when she first started to fall in love with Sykkuno. Thinking back, she'd always been smitten with him, he always had her back and she found him to be so sweet. It had to be last year, during the pandemic they'd text or just chat with each other. He'd send her stuff, cheer her up and compliment her when she was feeling her lowest.

When she saw him again in person, it just flared up. He looked so much different and his attitude was still the same but he had a snarky side. She liked him with a bite back attitude, and how she noticed when he looked at her just a second to long not when he though no one noticed.

'Whoever said that distance makes the heart grows found is a bullshitter.' Rae growled to herself as she read comments under an Instagram post of Sykkuno hugging another female that was not her. Her yandere was starting was starting to flare to life.

'That girl is very cutesy, bet she's got the uwu voice.' Rae snorted and finally put down her phone. 'I'm going to double up on dishing what he's giving.'

A day later another tweet was put up, this time of pictures with her and Noah Centineo, not only that but her wearing his cap. She made sure she was dressed semi-provocatively and added a cute caption.

Goin in for the win

That finally got Sykkuno to message her.

Syk

So...are you're entering the creators clash 2?

Rae

Well Hi tom, I'm mad at you for not messaging. Anyways, maybe.

Syk

I'm sorry Rae

. . .

I was on my way back to my place and I was going to EDC...Also these rumors about a photo on Instagram

. . .

Rae

Oh that Instagram photo

. . .

Blau and I hung out, had fun, he's a good friend.

And Noah and I have been hanging out, his trainers good. I've been getting some good work outs

. . .

Syk

. . .

That's good to hear Rae

Workouts are always good.

Rae

. . .

I noticed you and your friend having fun

. . .

Syk

. . . Friend?

Rae

Yea she's cute

. . .

Rae realized she outted herself stalking his socials.

"Faaaaaaaa-" she screeched regretting for pressing send without thinking

Syk

. . .

Which friend?

Rae

Never mind, I was talking about a VTuber...

anyways I finally got to meet willow smith, she's cool.

Syk

You saw the picture on instagram?

Rae

. . . (She didn't answer)

She f'd up, now he knew. She couldn't answer because she was so embarrassed.

Syk

Rae??

Rae

Yeah I gotta get up real early tomorrow, see you later on stream. Goodnight! 😇

Syk

Oh okay,
goodnight

🌱