Ch #2: The Moon Vs. Demons & Egg Boys?

*Location, Hell*

Angel: *Yelling and looking up* I'm sorry I didn't hear ya, who are you again Mr. White? Ha.

Angel joked looking up the building Y/n was on top of.

Y/n: *Sighs* The name's Y/n L/n, and I am here to kill half of from the orders of Lord Khonshu.

Angel: Uhhhh, *Yelling* You do realize we can't hear you, right dumbass?

Y/n: *In realization* Oh, God damnit! Did you not hear a word I said? *Yelling back* Can you hear me now?!

Angel: Damn, I still can't hear him. *Talking to Pentious* Can you hear him Pentious?

Pentious: Nope, not one bit.

Angel: *Talking to Cherri* How about you sugar tits? Can you hear him?

Cherri: No, I can't hear a damn thing he's saying.

Angel: Ha! *Yelling at Y/n* None of us can you hear, you dumb motherfucker. Hahahahahahah....

Angel than beings to laugh causing Pentious, his egg boys and Cherri too also bust into laughter pissing off Y/n even more.

Angel: Hahahahah, *Wipes away a tear* Yelling at Y/n* Come on Mr. White, or whatever the hell your name is, why don't you stop being a pussy and jump down here so you can talk to us normally huh?

Y/n: *Thoughts* Alright, I had enough of this time to kick their ass's, hopefully this should take maximum effort.

(In Mind) Khonshu: It better. Because if you fail, I'm going to have Marc take your place.

Y/n: *Thoughts* Really? Why not Steven?

(In Mind) Khonshu: Your joking, right?

Y/n:...........

(In Mind) Khonshu: Whatever, just kill those demons already.

Y/n: *Thoughts* You got it boss.

Y/n then jumps off the building and did a superhero landing in front of Angel, the egg boys, Cherri and Pentious.