Ch# 7: The Moon's Break.

Khonshu: Alright, time to see what these Imps can do...

*Location, I.M.P Headquarters*

*Blitzø's Office*

Mrs. Mayberry: *Narrating* I was a good person, before it all went down...I was good my entire life.

The scene opens with a shot of a red school house. Birds fly in the background. "Learning is fun" is written on the side of the building. There are trees and a playground. A bell on the roof rings. Mrs. Mayberry opens the classroom curtains, revealing two birds singing on a tree branch. Inside the classroom, Mrs. Mayberry writes "Good morning!" on the blackboard.

Mrs. Mayberry: Good morniiing!

She twirls around and catches her piece of chalk.

Mrs. Mayberry: I hope you all did your homework!

Several smiling students nod in a dance at their desks. A brown-haired boy wearing a dunce cap spins on a stool and faces the wall.

The Teacher's Song begins.

Class: ♫ We love to do our homework, and we love our teacher, too! ♫

Mrs. Mayberry: ♫ Then, when I throw out these fun questions, you should know just what to do! ♫

Class: ♫ Okay! ♫

Mrs. Mayberry: ♫ Two plus six is... ♫

Class: ♫ Eight! ♫

Mrs. Mayberry: ♫ And good behavior's... ♫

Class: ♫ Great! ♫

Mrs. Mayberry: ♫ And now, it's that part of the class when we say the time of day and date! ♫

Blonde boy: ♫ It's nine in the morning... ♫

Girl 1: ♫ On January 8th! ♫

Girl 2: ♫ The sun is out smiling! ♫

Dunce boy: ♫ And it's your husband's birthday! ♫

The class sings "la la la" while Mrs. Mayberry faces the board. She drags her piece of chalk in a line on the board, the piece almost gone. Her face is beaded with sweat and her eye twitches.

Mrs. Mayberry: *Faces the class* Oh my stars! Stop singing, children! Hush up, now!

The class falls silent.

Mrs. Mayberry: I forgot it's my husband's birthday! I didn't get him anything special!

Girl 2: Maybe if we call him, we could do a happy birthday surprise!

Scene cuts to a bedroom. "Wifey" appears with a ringing telephone icon on a computer screen. A sock lands on a corner of the computer followed by a pair of underwear. Giggles and an "Oh, yeah!" and "Not there, not there-" come from the room. An unused condom hits the screen and accepts the video call as Mrs. Mayberry's face appears from the other, while the sound of a squeaking bed is heard. Back in the classroom, her face turns red in anger and then shock as she stares in bewilderment. The children stand behind her with concerned, fearful looks.

Her face blank and in shadow, Mrs. Mayberry stands up and walks away.

Girl 2: Wait! Mrs. Mayberry! *grabs hold of Mrs. Mayberry's arm* Remember what you taught us? Think before you act.

Mrs. Mayberry grabs hold of the girl's neck and tosses her through the roof. She walks out the door.

The children scurry to the window to see Mrs. Mayberry drive through a white picket fence in her green car. The children head back to the computer to watch.