Ch #6: The Moon Meets I.M.P!

*Location, The Hazbin Hotel*

*Two weeks later*

(In Mind) Y/n: I can not believe this shit!

Y/n said, still in Steven's head two fucking weeks later! Which, speaking of Steven, Steven was currently sweeping the floors down stairs with Khonshu watching him to make sure that he does a good job sweeping

(In Mind) Khonshu: What's so hard to believe Y/n?

(In Mind) Y/n: Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that in two weeks we gone to trying to kill Demons to now helping them run a fucking hotel! What kind of awful story telling is that!?

A/n:

(In Mind) Khonshu: First of all Y/n watch your tone, and secondly you do remember I have a plan right?

(In Mind) Y/n: You mean your plan that you still have yet to fucking tell me? Than yes, I do remember.

(In Mind) Khonshu: Great, because I have a feeling when I tell you my plan you are gonna like it very, very much.

(In Mind) Y/n: Okay, so you are going to finally tell me your plan?

(In Mind) Khonshu: No not yet, but eventually though.

(In Mind) Y/n: God-dammit!

Suddenly someone could be heard coming down the stairs, and it was no one other than Charlie.

Charlie: *Waving* Hi Steven, hi Mr. Khonshu.

Steven: *Waving back* Hello.

Khonshu: Ah, Princess Morningstar, to what do we owe the pleasure?

Charlie: Again you can just call me Charlie---

Khonshu: Not happening

Charlie: And I just wanted to say that, these last few days of you guys being here and helping us out, have been---

(In Mind) Y/n: Absolute dog shit.

Charlie: Amazing!

Steven/Marc/Yn: Huh?!

Khonshu: *Smirking* Of course, you shouldn't have expected less from the Moon God himself and his loyal servant Stephen.

Charlie: *Smiles* I guess I shouldn't have, and with that being said, I decided to give you two the entire week off!

Steven: Really?!

Khonshu: *Thoughts* Hmm, this could be useful. *Out loud* Are you serious Princess Morningstar?

Charlie: Of course, like I said, you two have been doing amazing so I figured I might as well thank you for your services. *Smiles cutely*.

(In Mind) Marc: *Smirking* You know Charlie may be a demon, but my God does she have cute smile.